8- Trip

"Yongbok!" I called Felix out, his Korean name, to have our breakfast now.

"Yah! I told not to call me that!" I heard him upstairs, probably he heard me calling that name since he dislikes it.

"Get down here! Breakfast is ready pabo!" I shouted at him upstairs, enough for him to hear me.

"Yes ma'am!" He responded back.

I heard footsteps coming downward from the stairs and saw a Sleepy Felix with his messy hair.

"Let's eat" He said with his eyes closed and I giggled and nodded.

-

"Aira!" Hyunjin gave me a morning hug.

"Aigoo... You miss me so much?" I chuckled, he nodded like a kid. So cute.

"Chan!" I saw him talking with another boy. Who is he?

"Oh hey Aira! Hyunjin! Meet Kim Woojin!" Chan said as he introduced him to us.

"Annyeong, I'm 21 y/o" Woojin bowed at us and we bowed at him too politely.

"Same age huh?" I smirked.

Chan nodded, "We better get going" He said as they walked together in their rooms, having their chit-chat.

"Where are the others?" Hyunjin asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, don't have a clue that why it's just the both of us. Felix went out with a boy's named Kim Seungmin and I don't know him.

"Hyung! Aira!" A cute kid voice was behind us, Jeongin.

"Yah I.N." I chuckled.

"I.N.?" He tilted his head, shook about the name I have given him.

"Yeah that's your new nickname" I smiley said.

"Ok" He nodded.

"Lezzz go kiddos" Hyunjin lead us to our rooms.

As we got there someone hardly bumped into me but I didn't fell but my things did. Scattered on the floor and my paper notes were about to fly away as soon I picked those up.

Probably the guy didn't apologize but who cares.

A hand appeared on my textbook and followed the trailed up to the face. Minho? Again?

He picked the remaining notes and books in his place then stood up and gave it to me.

I carried them in my arms and thanked him, "Thank you" I bowed at him in gratitude.

He scoffed and without saying anything, he just walked straightly without even turning back.

He's so mean. As always.

-

"We'll be having an one-week trip starting on Monday. So packed your things and call time will be 7:00 am. Thank you, class dismissed" Mr. Park said as he discussed all the lessons and gave us the reminders.

The three of us went out and saw the others sitting on the table, leaving us spaces for us to seat.

"Guys this is Kim Seungmin" Chan introduced him to the three of us and guessed what?

We met two new friends! Yayyyy *lol*

"Have you guys heard about the trip? One week?" Changbin asked us in disbelief from what he have heard. All of us nodded and he groaned.

"Can't they make it to 3 days??? It's so long" Changbin complained like a kid while Minho smacked his shoulder.

"A week is more better than a month you know" He plainly said and all of us just watched him glaring at us.

He's so freaking scary as hell.

"Will there be a partner or what?" I curiously asked, maybe we're going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo.

"Yeah I think so" Seungmin was unsure, but somehow heard it from the other professors.

"Everyone! The partner list is here now! Check it out!" One of the student reminded us and somehow made us flinched by his loud voice, caught us in his attention and all of us began to stood up, checking the list on the bulletin board that have been posted.

WHATTT NOT AGAIN! I'M STUCK WITH THIS ICE PRINCE AGAIN?!!! WHAT A LIFE!