35- End

"Oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him as we meet again, going for a long date today.

"Hey~" He responded to my embrace and followed by his soft chuckles.

"Where are we going today?" I asked as I want to know where to hang out at the place he wanted.

"Happy at the Park" He gently let go of me as he wanted me to find out of which place by giving me an obvious clue and I barely got it.

"Amusement park" I snapped my fingers as maybe that could've been the correct answer.

"Nice one, let's go" He grabbed my arm with his thrilled impression on his face as we were ready to off to go.

8 months in a relationship after dealing those painful ordeal, past and with Heeyoung, everything is back to normal like we used to.

After 20 minutes of travelling, we arrived at our destination and got off to have fun.

"It's the first time I'm going to have fun with you in this place" He intertwined his fingers through mine and a dazzling look on his face, making my heart goes faster and crazy.

"Me either, for now let's go have fun" I pulled him to somewhere that we can enjoy our first ride for now.

-

"Shit! I don't want to die!" Minho screamed his lungs out as he was scared to ride, this ride, rollercoaster.

I was laughing at him since it's pretty hilarious to have a side like him and he passed out during this free ride and I started laugh harder.

"Man that was hilarious!" I continued to laugh like crazy and slowly tears were coming out from my eyes from my laughter.

"Hate it" He scoffed off after riding the rollercoaster and I giggly cuddled with him since he's so adorable when being scared.

"Want to ride Vikings?" He recommended with a smirk on his face and I let go of him, feeling scared of that ride since it has a feeling that you'll fly away without wings.

"No I- let's go" He cut me and grabbed my hand for another ride and welp, maybe it's his revenge to me since I always hate it to ride it.

-

"Ahhh!" I squinted my eyes as I don't want to see that the ride is moving back and forth and that makes me want to fly off. Whilst he was laughing at my reaction and it's his turn to make fun of me.

He slipped his arm around my shoulder while the ride continues to swing higher and even I still squeeze my eyes shut. "Open your eyes a bit" He whispered to me and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the scary view that I don't want to see because it's terrifying.

As the ride finished, I stumbled a bit since it's getting me dizzy from that thing but suddenly tripped on a stone and almost going to fall but I'm in someone's arms.

"Feeling dizzy?" Minho chuckly asked as he caught me from falling.

I nodded. "Let's eat for awhile, I know you're tired from riding Vikings haha" He giggled as he intertwined his fingers on to mine, leading me to a place to eat.

-

"Foods are delicious" I said as I took a bite and feels like I'm in heaven and the taste will never get me to stop eating this.

"Glad you love it" He said with a wide smile on his face, feeling relief. "I have something to surprise you later" He smirked as maybe he's been hiding something behind my back.

"Just tell me that you wanted to break up since maybe that's it" I plainly said don't want to show emotions that perhaps it's the thing he wanted to surprise me.