33- Being Save

Aira's POV

"Fuck off" She strongly kicked my stomach and a guy tried to rape Ara's body but she get to hold on to it and Jisung was being beaten up by a huge, fat guy who is whipping his rope to him like a slave but some of the guy attacks, he somehow managed to dodged them.

Me, I was enduring my pain from this slut and can't help myself to be weak but still not giving up because I don't really know how to give up on her.

I slowly stood up since my I was unchained and flew away from her hard kicks, gathering all my strength to help myself up even though my body are in pain.

"You slut" I lowered my voice, bursting in anger inside as soon as I stood up and slowly approached her with my weak body.

I heard Ara's scream like it's breaking my precious eardrums which caught my attention and the guy was about to unstripped her. I ran faster to them but someone is holding me back from going to her.

She spun me around and once our faces met, she used her force to leave a red mark on my cheek by her hard slap which caused me to fell down. I've been helpless since both of them are trying to fight back and me, stumbling down, carrying a heavy pain in my body and tried my best to endure it until the end.

She walked closer to me with her messy bat, some dirty blood on to it and now standing in front of me like I think it's the end today..

"Goodbye Aira~" With her evil smirk and nasty attitude, she Rose her hand with a bat was about to torture me to death but something stopped her that is somehow unexpected that he's here.

"Heeyoung!" Minho appeared out of nowhere and can't still believe like wtf is he doing here?

I guess he still loves her and wanted her to come back.. stupid.

Minho's POV

"I'll take care of these" Chan said as we got here at the right path of the way, he distracts the bodyguards while I took the small tunnel to reach for her.

"Hyung!" I shouted his name before I go in, reminding him something that I planned to, "Don't forget about it"

He nodded and punching, kicking all the guards out of his way.

"Hyung let me tell you something.." I said as we were having a private talk on the other bushes, wanting him to tell something important.

"What is it?" Confusion marked on his face and I took a breath before saying this..

"As soon as I got there.. I'll act that I need still Heeyoung and while I was acting out like I'm going to hug her or something like that. You secretly call the cops for her arrestment" I said as I was sure that this is going to work out. I'll just need to trust my words and plan.

"Idk.. either I'll get beat up by those freaking guards since our plan is me going to distract them while you go to her first" He was unsure if he was going to do it if the timing's correct.

"Oh.." It's the only word I said since I'm not sure either about what I said..

Feeling curious if this going to happen later..

"You know" He patted my shoulders, not about to give up, "Let's just see. You'll never know maybe it will or will not happen later but I'm sure we'll find a way"

"Thanks hyung" I gave him a warm smile before we get back with the others.

I entered the tunnel and fastly rushed inside to reach for her before it's too late. As I saw a light, getting closer as I feel it and when I got there, the first thing I saw is Aira is about to get kill by Heeyoung and I called the slut's name which made her turn back.

"Minho?" She has a confused look on her face and I approached her with a warm hug.

Perfect. I just need hyung to call this cops.

"Stop this. I'm worried about you. Stop hurting Ara and Jisung. They were just being dragged by Aira and it's her fault for bringing them" I tightened my grip on her and she suddenly hugged me back as a comfort to calm her down.

I'm sorry Aira, promise you'll know what I had in mind later.

"Oppa.. I miss you" She began to cry as she was back in my arms but I don't feel the same way as her, but fee the same way to the one I longed for.

"Miss. Raise both of your hands up!" The cops arrived and I smirked as I harshly let her go. She's just easy to tricked on and everything is going to be back in normal. Just wait.

"Bye Missy" I playfully bid her goodbye with an astonished expression on her face, not believing in what she sees and her hands were locked in handcuffs and cops got her to their car for her judgement.

"Fuck you Lee Minho" She shouted my name and less don't care about it.

I went to Aira with a worried look on my face, she's in such pain. Bruises we're everywhere around her body, blood came out from the corner of her lips and feels like she has no strength anymore since she fought her off.

I'm proud of her.

"Aira.." I pushed the strand of hair on her back to her ear, wanting myself to see her face.

"M-minho.." She called out my name with her weak voice, eyes were began to close open repeatedly and she's so tired right now from the way I see it.

"I'm sorry. For betraying, leaving, lying, everything for all I had done! I know you love Jisung and.. I just want you to know that I still love- I'm not dating Jisung " She cut me with a chuckle and that surprised me since it's been a long time I heard her laugh.

I really miss it.

"I do love you Minho.. I do.. but I don't think we..can..still..be.. together. Just...go with.. Hee- Aira!" Her eyes were began to close and I solved the puzzle of what she said.

"I love you too! Please remember that!" I shook her body since she wasn't opening her eyes anymore and everyone got Ara and Jisung then we went to the hospital for their better treatment.

How I wish you accepted the words I said.

-

Two more chapters left and ending is waiting.. lol.

Please do vote and follow me.