11- Third Day (Hunting)

Aira's POV

I woke up by the loud alarm, probably a song but still it's not my alarm.

'I'm oN A hElLevATor!'

This is bothering me, I sat straight and saw the Smiley Minho. What makes him so smiley today? I mean he's always cold or what.

I furrowed my eyebrows, still sleepy in the morning and I yawned, hung my head down low, wanted to sleep more.

Until someone shook my head, "Yah! Wake up! Are you deaf or what?" He said as he shuffled my hair, causing me to glance up to him.

"Can't you respect that the person is still tired?" I kinda raised my voice higher, since he's interrupting the mood of the person.

"Who cares? I'm nothing like you Bish" He swore to me and filthy rolled his eyes in circle. What makes him like this everyday?

"Nothing like you in your disgusting ass I say" I sternly got up and was about to stand but suddenly I was pinned on the wall, hands were trapping me inside of him, looking at me with his cold eyes and he's leaning in closer.

"What did you say? I wanna hear it again" He said it with his raspy and husky voice as I felt his breathing in my lips, it gives me shivers down through my spine.

"I'm sure you heard it since you have ears and.." I philosophy said to him and harshly pushed him back away, releasing me from his trap. "I have to prepare now. Mind your own business" I just walk straightly in the bathroom, without taking a glance behind my back.

-

Me and Lee Know were not talking, awkward silence was just there between our smooth atmosphere. Neither one of us wanted to talk since of that thing earlier. I don't know shy he's so cold again after he'll do something good for me.

My knee is slowly healing inside and I can bare to move or to walk now than yesterday.

"Everyone! This day we are going to hunt for treasures! This is a teamwork with your partner if you ever separated with each other, I'm going to smack both of you in your heads,got it?" Mr. Yoo said as he sent us glares and ofc, every professors have their own way to punish their annoying students.

"3,2,1... Go!" He said as he clapped his hands like a slate as a signal that we are going to start now and everyone began to ran in some other places.

"Lee Know.." I said as I held his hand, not looking at me and averted his gaze away. "I'm sorry. That was a while ago and please... Let's focus on this first" I pleaded him to forget the things that had been happened earlier in the morning and to work together as partners.

He yanky pulled away his hand from me and gave me a stern look, "Sure, let's go" He said as he's ahead of me and I decided to follow him.

This is more better than he will leave me again.

-

"Lee Know..." I softly said as he was just sitting down, being hopeless or what but he's in a bad mood and idk why.

"Just do the work and leave me alone, Idiot! Can't you see I'm not in a good mood today? Are you blind or what?!" He angrily stood up and loudly yelled at me, good thing it's just the both of us here but... Worse that he called me an 'idiot' and 'blind'.

I just want to comfort him but... He gave me a cold and stern respond.

I confronted him, stood in front of him,  "I was just going to comfort you but your rude attitude is making my blood boil inside my body. Then fine!  I'll do the work. Just sat there,  feeling hopeless or what but I'm going" I left thought he woods and continued to work on the treasure alone.

Why he's always like this? Did he hated me that much?

I was busy thinking about him and his filthy attitude. Until then I haven't realized that I ended up on a peaceful pond.

I sat beside those waters and saw my reflection... It reminds me the real me but I erase it away...

"Aira?" An unknown voice was behind my back, called out my name.

"Jisung" I turned back in relief.

"Are you ok?" He approached to me,  sitting beside next to me.

"No... It's... Minho again" I said as I pulled my knees closer to my chest,  hugging them tightly.

"What about him?" He looked at me.

"I don't like his rude attitude or what" I said as I looked away from him, facing my gaze on the other way.

He chuckled and cupped my cheek, forcing me to look at him, "Just understand him for being a cold person Aira, I'm sure he'll come around to be a good person again"

I held his hand on my cheek, "I hope so"

-

I went to check out Minho again but he wasn't there... I was misleaded, don't know where he is now but I knew that he's here a while ago... I felt nervous because I'm all alone here in the forest again. I just wish he's here but no... There's nobody here.

I suddenly saw a smooth crawling creature and guess what... It's a small black anaconda but probably one of the dangerous snake.

It keeps crawling towards me and I stepped back until I already hit the tree behind my back.

I was so scared and almost thought that I'm going to die today again. My body felt numb and it kept coming closer until then I closed my eyes and heard it hissed infront of me.

I shut my eyes tight and until the small shadow disappeared infront of me and someone threw it away.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a guy who was wearing gray hoodie and black jeans.

He took off the hood and... Minho? Again?

"Aira!" He went to me and I stumbled down in nervousness, apparently he caught me in time before I land my body on the ground.

"Are you hurt?" He anxiously asked, checking me from head to toe.

"I-im fine" I stuttered as I wanted to get out of his grip but he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Minho! Let go of me!" I yelled as I pushed him but he wouldn't budge.

"Look.... I'm sorry ok? I'm not feeling well earlier today and I just realized that you left me in the woods and I just continued finding those treasures. Anyways, I knew that you're always in danger because of me. So I'm sorry" He calmly said as he caressed my hair and I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry too. Just quit this while drama thing and let's get out of here" I said as I stood up and he did the same.

"Sure let's go back" He said as he warmly held my hand and pulled me closer to him.

He's so warm. I like it.