16- Last Day (Confession)

"Wake up Aira~" Cute voice dared me to wake up so I did. It's Minho and he brushed off the hair in front of my face.

"It's early" I said as I tiredly yawned and was about to get back to sleep but he sent me shivers down through my spine, "Wake up or else I'm going to kiss you" He seductively whispered on my ear and I cursorily sat up and gave him a 'wtf' look.

"Prepare yourself. Professors said that we'll be having our free time since today is the last day of our trip" He said as he ruffled my hair like a dog and guide me to stand up and yeah right... Today is the last day... Dumb me.

"Free time right? Why should I wake up early in the morning?" I complaint to him, wanted myself to sleep more and he leaned in, "We'll be hanging out for awhile... What do you say?" He whispered into my ear.

"What time?" I asked but still closing my eyes.

"Now"

-

"You ready?" He reached out his hand and I simply grabbed it then we're off to go.

-

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me into a place that I've never seen it before.

"This is the place I where used to go before... So peaceful I say" He said as he looked his gaze in the view infront of his eyes and it's true... So peaceful...

We sat down on the grass as wind goes by, and he pulled me closer next to him by encircled his arm around my shoulders.

"I always want to bring someone in these days, someone that who is always with me all the time" He truthfully said as stuck his gaze with his dazzling and shimmering eyes.

"Am I that someone that you said? I mean what about the other girls?" I confusedly asked as I was curious about the exes that he dated before.

"Nope. 26 exes... I played them... That's why I never brought them to a place like this... All they want were just popularity... I don't even like that" He said with a sad tone in his voice and suddenly my sleepiness came back and I slowly laid my head on his shoulder, wanting more to sleep.

"Are you tired?" He asked with a slight smile on his face, I nodded.

He laid his head also above my head and wrapped his arms around my body and I hugged him back but I loosen it a little, "Just sleep, I know you're tired and... Thank you for always being with me even though I'm cold to you... Wish you can stay by my side forever..." He said as he slowly closed his eyes, resting for a moment whilst I drifted off to sleep after the words he said.

I will stay by his side forever... Mark my words...

-

He woke me up and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun was about to go down, sunset.

"How many hours did I slept?" I asked as knew that I slept more than 4 hours.

"More than 5 hours" He calmly and plainly said to me and I facepalmed myself.

Wow... Is he lying?

"R-really?!" I stuttered, astonished about the time, I slept.

He nodded.

I hung my mouth low and he chuckled, "Forget it let's watch the sunset for now" He pulled me closer in his arms and began to admired the sun as it goes down.

As the sun was completely gone, something popped out on my head.

"Minho..." I said as I was still inside his arms, looked at him. "Why do you make me fall for you even though you're still a cold-hearted person?" I averted my gaze and looked down on the ground.

"Well..." An index finger grabbed my chin and forced me to looked up on him. He has a serious face and... He crashed his soft lips on mine and I was stuck in my motion.

He slowly backed away, cupped my cheek with his palm, "I hate to say this but... I have fallen for you too Aira. I hate that you made me fall for you but truly when I first met you... You're the one that I want to be with you all day and now... I hate it when I say this... I love you, Lee Aira" He truly said to me as he deeply looked at me and then fireworks burst out in the middle of this moment, confession.

"Looks like it's a great timing huh?" He smirked as he looked at the fireworks and I didn't expected him to fall for me... But I guess I could give him an answer.

I leaned in and gave him a peck on his cheek, his face became flustered but at the flattered and I could feel my cheeks became redder, averted my gaze on the other side, feeling timid and embarrassed from what I did.

"D-did that answer your confession?" I stuttered as I avoided his eye contact and he positioned ourselves, sitting across from each other and dared to look at him straightly in the eyes then warmly held my hand, not even letting it go for now.

"Nope" He cutely said as he pointed his own lips, saying to kiss it. I leaned closer and gave him a peck on the lips and I smirked, "How about that?"

He quickly pulled me into his hollow arms, I chuckled and hugged him back tightly, "More than enough" He said as he caressed my head, staying together like this for a moment.

"We need to go back now, it's getting late" I said as I was about to get up but he grabbed onto my arm and stood up whilst I fell down again then pouted.

"Aigoo haha kidding here" He lend me a hand and I stood up as I grabbed onto his arm and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

Ugh why do you make me always flatter ^_^

"I love you Minho" I said as we walked together back to our dorm side by side.

He widely smiled, "I love you too Dear"