19- Cheat?

Aira's POV

It's been a month since Minho and I were in a relationship. Everybody in this school knows that we've been together for a month until now. Ara and I were barely talking sometimes and she seems good to me now and Heeyoung... She's bothering us but still Minho and I trust each other as he really knew that she's just messing with us to take him back.

"Minho-oppa" I cutely said as I wanted to have a conversation with him for now, since we're at the library, probably studying for our next subject.

I just knew that he's two years older than me.

"Hmm?" He hummed as a response, still sticking his eyes on the book.

"Let's talk for awhile. Studying gave me weird nerves" I said as I played my finger on the book, drawing an unknown figured and he looked at me.

"Sure, anything for you" He smiled as he closed the book, leaning to me closer as we were sitting across from each other.

"What if one of us cheated with another boy/girl. Can we able to keep our trust from each other?" I asked a random question, maybe that will happen any of us you know...

He was flustered, "What makes you think of that?" Giving me a confused look.

"I don't know it's just... Maybe it will happen soon or some day" I sadly said.

"I don't know either you know... But if you ever cheated, just know the fact that I still love you" That's the answer he can gave and thought about.

"Me too" I held his hand then he intertwined our fingers.

I don't know how our relationship can last longer.

-

Minho's POV

What makes her think of that? Did she worried too much that maybe I'll cheat with Heeyoung? Nope ain't going to happen. I love Aira so much and why would I do cheating?

I walked my way to the physics lab, to retreat my leftover things there, I twisted the doorknob and saw Heeyoung, sitting on the counter with her seduced actions.

She bit her lips sexually, "Minho..." She slowly began to rub her thighs, probably wanted to fall for her stupid stuffs.

"What the hell is your problem? Can you leave us alone?" I said as I rolled my eyes and just straightly get my things on the other counter, without taking a glance on her.

She stepped down as I heard some footsteps were coming closer and I was about to get out of the room but she suddenly pinned me on the wall...

What kind of girl is this? Save me...

She was about 7cm meters away and I can feel her hot breath in my face, wanting to kiss me and to fuck me if she wanted to.

I wanted to get off of her but she hardly pushed me on the wall behind my back.

"Get off Heeyoung!" I raised my voice higher, was about to get off but she cursorily kissed me on the lips and I haven't responded to her kiss.

Damn... Tbh, her lips feel good.

Her hand were traveling down until she began to rub my thigh, still kissing me deeper on the lips.

Ughhh... Why does it felt good..

I couldn't hold back anymore and slowly responded to her kiss and began to move in sync with her. Pulling her waist closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I probably miss the feeling with her.

Hands were traveling in each other's body and it makes me want to be with her more. Probably made me want her more.

-

Aira's POV

As I was walking through the hallways, I suddenly heard a weird sound coming from the lab. Looks like a moan or what but did someone make out?

Heard also skin slapping and I followed the sound where it came from.

I'm closer to it and I stopped infront of the Physics lab. I slightly, silently opened the door and saw that a girl and a boy kissing each other on the wall.

Wait..... Why do they look familiar?

I kept watching them until then I finally shot the figure in my head...

Heeyoung? Minho?! As in Lee Know?!!!!

............

This.... Can't.... Be...

"Ahh I miss the days when we're still together you know. Apparently I missed these soft lips of yours instead of hers" He said between the kiss with his husky, deep and seducing voice in her ear.

Did he just... Compared me to her?

"Who is the better kisser for you?" She smirked and started sucked his neck like a leech.

He moaned with his raspy voice and answered her question, "You ofc, I really love how you kiss me right now than hers. I love you Heeyoung" He said as he pulled her closer in his arms and began to feel her right now.

"Sorry for leaving you but I really love you too Minho" She said as she hugged him back.

....... He did cheated on me.

I left them in the lab, can't take those conversations anymore and he also compared me to her which my heart began to broke into million pieces. Shattered from all those I saw and heard earlier in the lab.

It hurts... He is really a playboy. No wonder he's not really to a girl that he loved but love another woman who's his ex then left me into shattered pieces.

He still loves her... I shouldn't have just accepted his confession in the first place.. I truly love him but... He didn't love me anymore.

He's hiding something also behind my back and I don't know how to face him anymore...

I... I shouldn't have answered him... I'm so do for falling a playboy and a cold boy like him. At first I only pitied him just because he has no friends and I started to fall for him until then we're together now... But, I think...

I should break him up now...

They used to love each other until now and... It's probably for the best for us to break before this is getting out of hand..

I love you Lee Minho but I'm sorry.