12- Fourth Day (Fever)

Aigoo... I haven't get enough sleep yesterday and shoot. My whole body felt really cold today. Probably this boy struck my heart because of his coldness and that's why he's so contagious now.

Why on Earth he really hate me now?

He left me, while me freezing and kept shivering on this coldness and no matter how many blankets they placed on me, my heart won't stop freezing and can't feel warm right now.

I wish someone is here to take care of me :'(

"Aira~" A familiar tone said as he slowly swung the door open.

"Jeongin! Hyunjin!" I exclaimed as I saw them bringing foods with their bright impressions on their faces.

"I thought you guys are attending the activities for today" I perplexity said.

"We were but Minho told us you were sick so we excused to the professors to take care of you and not going to attend the activities for now" Hyunjin explained as he lend me some snacks.

"Thanks Hyunjin" I thanked him.

"Noona, hyung... How about let's talk for the meantime and have fun?" Jeongin suggested and we both nodded our heads.

-

We teased, made fun of each other then laughed at the same time but someone barged in, in my room.

"Aira?" Minho called my name with his straight face.

"Oh... Lee Know" Much of it, I wasn't astonished that it was him.

"Noona... Let hyung take care of you for a while, we're going to attend activities now, if you excuse us" Jeongin said as the both of them stood up and bowed at me.

"Sure, take care" I bid them goodbye and they left. Meanwhile Minho was just blankly stared at me while I gave him a confused look.

"What now?" I irritatedly asked, tilted my head.

He walked his way towards me and sat beside the bed, next to me.

Other thing he started to caressed my head with his saddened gaze.

"I'm sorry if I can't be with you earlier" He softly apologized.

"It's fine, the both of them were more better than you" I stuck my tongue out and teased him by comparison with the others.

"Ok then... I'll just go to have some fresh air" He coldly stood up and was about to go outside but I quickly held his arm.

He turned back and gave me a stern look. "What?" He coldly said.

"I'm just kidding. Please don't go" I weakly said, not having enough strength to talk with my normal voice.

"Why not?" He let out a slight smirk on his face.

"It's.... Because I need you" I frankly told him the truth.

He went beside me and suddenly pulled me a warm hug, "Glad that someone loves me even though I'm cold to her" He muttered under his breath but still I can hear him.

"S-shut up I don't love you" I was shocked by his words and it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"But I do" He straightly said without thinking and my eyes widened.

"Huh?" I asked in curiosity.

"Nevermind" He rolled his eyes as if to shrugged it off and I didn't mind it either.

Minho's POV

"You know... You remind me one of my latest ex. You're just like her. Not the face but your personality, is so similar to hers" I calmly told her. About my ex but she's an awful right now. I regret for being with her.

"You have an ex? Exes?" She was astonished that I have exes.

"Yah! What do you think of me? Doesn't have type of any girls that's why I become like this? I have 27 exes, pabo" I chuckled at myself while seeing her best reaction. Her mouth hung low and slowly tilted her head then dumbly looked at me.

"T-twenty seven?!!!" She yelled in disbelief, I shushed her lips by putting my index finger infront of her.

"Yah! Keep it down... You wanna know the truth?" I asked her, to let her know about myself.

She quickly nodded then put away the finger on her.

I deeply sighed, "I was used to be a playboy before" I frankly told her the truth.

"P-playboy?!" She asked in disbelief, having an empty feeling inside of her by knowing this thing.

I nodded.

"What was the longest days or months?" She leaned forward, being curious by blinking her eyes.

"About... 2 months?" I was unsure and let out a creep smile. Don't want to scare her.

"WHA- Shhh keep it down" I clasped her mouth before she will burst out in shouting.

"Minho... Are you even a human?" She asked me with a confused face and pffft. What kind of question was that?

"Of course. But... Once I met her... Everything changed. But... I found out that now... She's a slut. I regretted for being with her yet she cheated on me with another man, having their make out together and I quickly broke up with her then never meet her again..." I sadly said as I was dumb that she isn't a good person. Yet she just want some make out with the other boys but thankfully I haven't done it with her yet :-)

"That's... Kinda awful that she just want man to make out with her..." She  couldn't really react but she has her words.

"Exactly" I agreed.

"But you said that we have the same attitude? Wdym by that?" She was in confusion and right... I told her that.

"I meant that before when we were together... She's so nice, kind, caring, loving- ok stop. I'm so getting into it but I got your point" She interrupted me as she knew now why I told her that she's just like my ex.

"But only 25%" I smirked as I want to tease her. She's just like a little kid.

"Yah! Stop with the tease" She puffy crossed her arms and wrinkled her face.

"Okok" I giggled.

"You know... It's good when I see you smile everyday" She nodded as she looked at me with some feelings... Strange feelings that I miss before... "You should smile more often you know" She said.

"I-idk... It's hard" I sighed, thinking if I should or not for awhile.

"I know but try to" She suddenly warmly held my hand. "Remember that I'm always be with you" She eyesmiled to me with determined words.

"Thank you" I said as I pulled her into a hug and positioned ourselves, to sleep.

I think I have fallen for her but not really. Still I miss the feeling of love.