6- His House

Saturday

Wow... Can't believe I'm going to his house today. I wore a plain white t-shirt and blue skirt with black belt and blue denim jacket. Also wore my rubber shoes and ready to go.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked whilst his eyes were glued on my clothes, taking a glance from my head up to the toe.

"Probably working on my project with Minho boy" I shivered myself since I was not ready to do this but I have to.

"Ok be home later cuz" He bid goodbye at me and I left the house.

-

As I was walking in the streets, I planned to call him that the number he gave me.

*kring kring*

"Hello?" He answered my phone call.

"Minho. It's me Aira, I'm coming to your house"

"Yeah sure be quick by 10 or else I'm going to close all the gates"

"Ok"

He hung up and... It's 9:45!!! I have to be quick before he will close all the open paths!

-

*knock knock*

"Minho! It's Aira! It's 9:55! Please open this door!" I hurriedly said as I banged hardly and repeatedly the door.

The door was opened and I quickly went it.

Glad I made it in the nick of time.

"Welcome" He lazily greeted to me and got back to the couch.

His house is so freakin beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. This is not a house, it's a MANSION.

"Can we start now?" I hesitantly asked, maybe he'll spit more fires than before. He nodded and gave me a signal to follow him.

We went inside his room and it's more glamourous than my room. So clean and attractive than mine ;-)

I carefully sat down and he did the same too.

"Be comfortable" I heard him muttered those words and I smile up a bit.

"Should we?" I shyly asked, he nodded and got all the things we needed for.

Such an initiative guy, more clever and genius than me.

-

"Are you hungry?" He plainly asked and looked at me between these works.

"Yeah kinda" I felt a bit hungry. "But I'm fine" I shrugged it off, don't want him to cook for me or to burden him since he already spit fires.

He stood up and was about to leave the room, I stopped him. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to make my own lunch and not for you" He hardly slammed the door and left me in such anger.

Fudge you Lee Minho.

-

Darn it! I'm so hungry right now! Why did I pretend to be full instead of telling him the truth? I don't want to burden him or else he's going to spit more fires from his dirty mouth.

I'm starving to death x_x  Help mehhh.

The door swung opened and I sat up straight. It appeared it was Minho.

Why did he came to this room?

"Lunch is ready" He plainly said and slowly closed the door.

Did he also prepared a lunch for me too?

I went downstairs and saw the table has been already settled, I sat down and looked like everything here tastes delicious.

"Let's eat" He said as we dug in, on our foods.

I took a bite from my spoon and it's so freaking delicious than my cooking.

-

After we ate our tasty lunch, we cleaned up all the mess and now I'm even full.

"Thank you for the lunch Minho" I bowed at him in gratitude. He just scoffed and straightly went upstairs. He avoided me.

Is that bad when someone is trying to say 'thank you' but the person reject her? And that her is literally me?

"Let's continue our work Aira" I heard him from the above and I went up.

I stood infront of the door, hesitantly twisted the doorknob, slowly swung the door open and saw the Tired Minho, slouchy sat on the bed.

"Are you ok?" I anxiously asked him as I came to him then sat beside next to him. He then suddenly pulled me into a hug, wred his as around me and I was startled by his sudden action.

"Minho..." I don't know how to react this, maybe I thought that this is only fake, somehow good in acting or what.

"Please stay like this for awhile, I'm just tired" He tightened his grip and pressed his body onto me to keep the hollow spaces closed.

"Minho... This isn't right" I felt wrong from doing this. This isn't like him anymore. I never knew he got this side of this.

"I know but please... Stay." He whispered on my ear and it sent me shivers down to my spine. I slowly hugged him back.

Just thought that he needed a comfort like me, that's all.

"Thank you Aira, let's continue the work later" Those we're the last words he said before he fell asleep, placing his head on my shoulder.

I like the warmness but not the hug ;-)

I don't know what I'm feeling right now but this feels good you know. Mixed feelings we're inside of me.

All I can think about that...

A boy like him is impossible to do this for a girl like me.

-

Happy New Year Everyone! ^_^

Wanna one disbanded.. I'm so sad about it but still I supported them TT