24- Why

Minho's POV

Wah that girl is pissing me off right now.. why did I even dated her before if she has a nasty attitude like that towards me. For me it's such a waste for a girl like her to date.

"Heeyoung.." I called her name and she turned her head at me, holding her hand while taking a walk.

"Hmm?" She hummed as a response.

"Do you really love me?" I just asked her out of nowhere since it's just popped out of my head.

She held my both and as we stopped walking, "Yes I do"

I was relieve by the answer but somehow this thing hasn't made me feel alright. I mean.. why do I keep worrying that she no longer loves me anymore?

I pulled into a hug, "Thank you, I love you too"

-

"Yah Lee Know!" Someone called me with his familiar voice and it was Bang Chan with his angry face.

What does he wants now?

He hardly pinned into those lockers, didn't know what's gotten into him, struggling to let go of myself from him.

"What did you do to Aira?!" He raised his voice higher, shouting at me as he grabbed my collar of my shirt and began to pull me closer in his face.

He really just wanted to ask me that? Really?!

"Wae?! She's the one who told me to break up" I harshly pushed him back and was going to escape from his body but he held me back.

"Not that. You really hated her right now?" He fiercely pinned me back and somehow he pushed me on to those locker with his strength, avoiding me this time to escape from him.

I was struggling how to let myself go, "I don't get it" I groaned in pain and does he really wanted a fight?

"Stupid. I heard the both of you yelling at each other whilst me hiding behind those pillars. What has gotten into you? Why did you cheated on her like that?! Why did you leave her?!" He burst into tears and loosen his grip a little on me as he hung his head low.

I don't really know how to answer these questions I mean.. did I just leave her?

"Answer me!" He yelled with his high pitched voice at me and I was flinched by his sudden voice also.

"What has gotten into me? I became a playboy again. Why did I cheated on her? Because I don't want her to know that I still love Heeyoung. Why did I left her? Because I don't love her anymore. Does that answer all your questions?" I answered in philosophy and it kinda makes sense about what I said to him. And it's true.

"Yah!" He hardly pushed me again and his tears won't stop and I hurt my head by him, banging me on to those lockers behind my body.

"Chan! Minho!" Familiar deep voice called our name and it's Changbin. He approached and pulled Chan back, released me from his strong grip and held him back, away from me.

"Minho.. how could you do this to us? We trusted you so much to take care of her and now you broke it?" He asked me in disbelief, blinking his eyes many times as he was frustrated and had enough of it.

"Promises were meant to be broken without yourself holding it" I retorted back at him and Chan interrupted, "Changbin, let go of me" He growled at him like an endangered animal who wanted to eat a person beside him but Changbin refused. "Sorry but we have to go" He pulled Chan with him and looked at me with a serious look.

"Once you'll regret dating Heeyoung instead of Aira. We're no longer friends anymore" Those we're the last words he said and I don't give a damn about it. Who cares.

-

As I walked through the hallway, I can hear everybody gossiping me about how that bitch and I broke up.

Cold boy like him is also a playboy?

Such a player like him.

He betrayed our friend just because he loves his ex?

Why did he chose that slutty ex instead of Aira?

I wish his ex would never appeared in his life but she did

Why on Earth did they break.. Ship is sinking right now.

Do they really love me being with her instead of Heeyoung? I mean I thought they hated me being with her and that's one more reason why I don't want her anymore..

For some reasons why do I feel like I've been regretting for breaking Aira up.. I mean this is just for today and now I want her back? Tch.. such dumb me..

But how I wonder what will happen between the both of us..