22- On Your Side

"Aira!" A familiar voice approached to me whilst I was crying on the ground with my knees on the floor and so desperate about the break up.

I glanced up and saw Ara with a worried look on her face, "Are you ok? What happened?" She kneeled down and pulled me to her embrace.

I began to sobbed harder as I kept repeating the words he said earlier and it really triggered me like hell.

"I.. I broke up with him" I said between my sobs and somehow hurts when I said those things like that.

"Aigoo... It must been hard for you to think about those things" She said as she caressed my head and with a sad tone.

Ara's POV

*Sigh* how will I betray her like this? I hated seeing her cry because she broke up with Minho. And also.. she's a nice person to hang out with. After the day I apologized, my hatred for her lessened since we were getting closer and I can't just told her the truth that this was just a plan between me and Heeyoung. Neither I can't tell Heeyoung that I don't want to work for her anymore cause I really don't want to again.

Aira is such a kind-hearted person more than anyone else. I knew that she still loved Minho after she told him to broke up because of cheating. I knew she's just a tough person outside but really still soft inside like a marshmallow. I feel pity for a beautiful, caring and a loving girl like her. No wondered why many boys fall in love with her but she didn't just rejected them, she either friend zone them in a good way.

Such a waste for a girl like her crying on the floor, about the break up things but I knew that it's just for today and tomorrow.. I know she'll come around and move on from him. She doesn't deserve for a play boy like him. She really deserve a man who can love her back for all those precious times.

What am I going to do with her? I can't make her cry like this and.. I want to quit Heeyoung's plan but.. how am I going to work these out??

"Ara.." I heard her calling out my name but still crying in my embrace. "You should leave me here if you still hate me that much.." She stopped sobbing and looked plainly at me.

Does she knew our plan?

"What do you- you're working with Heeyoung aren't you?" She cut me off with a serious look on her face.

This is bad.. I'm in big trouble.

"Aira.. listen.." I tried to explain to her but she scooted back with a fear look on her face, shook her head as no.

I sighed, "Aira.. Heeyoung and I haven't talked after the plan we made and yes, this is part of our plan and.. after the day I apologized. I really have fun to hang out with you every time we talk and.. I'm finding ways how to quit our plans" I tried to convince her that I'll be on her side and find ways to betray Heeyoung.

I really don't want to work for her in the first place.. everything was just a force based to its agreement.. now I'm screwing the rules and turning the tables in this situation.

She was froze on her spot and I hugged her in sympathy, "I'll be on your side and take Minho back just for you. She brainwashed him and if you can't fully trust me.. I'll wait. But just act that this thing never happened and remember that I'll be helping you starting now, ok?" I said as I truly stated my words and never wanted to betray Aira and to betray Heeyoung. She slowly nodded her head as she understood the situation and I stood up.

"If Heeyoung ask you, what did I do to you.. tell her that we're over and made you cry, knowing about our plan. But for the both of us, let's keep it a secret that we're just getting started to turn the tables around" I winked at her and I walked away after I politely bow to her as a goodbye.

I heard her saying, "Thank you Ara" With a pleased smile on her face and it really gives me shivers since that smile is really precious to me.

She isn't a bad person I ever thought. She's something that you can trust and to be with you until the end of the days.