27- Wish

Aira's POV

"You'll tell her today?" I curiously asked as Ara wanted to tell Heeyoung that she doesn't like to work with her anymore.

She nodded as she was sure about the right thing, "I was the one who told Minho to break her up, just for you" She held my both hands with a her eyesmiled and why does she have to do that?

"Why.. you don't have to do that for me since I'm safe with Jisung instead of that jerk" I said as I don't want to be with Minho anymore. It hurts seeing him with Heeyoung but now still I don't want to see his fucking face. It makes me want to vomit as I see him everyday.

"Did you know that Heeyoung was fucking another guy when the time they're back being together again? I took a picture of it since I saw them making out at the Janitor's room and showed it to Minho. Then realized the things he had done to you and her" She showed me the picture she captured of Heeyoung and the unknown guy, it made me surprised that she's just using Minho as her slave but why do I still care about it.

"Still you don't have to tell Minho to break her up for me" I kinda refused the fact that he broke her up but.. I knew he just still loves her instead of me. There's no chance that he'll loves me back since I still love him, just like the old times.

"I was the one who suggested him to broke up with her and he did it. But not sure if he's doing it for you or just going to play with you again" She was unsure from him and it gives me many puzzles t solve this Minho thing.

"It's ok Ara and I think I should go now.. going to meet up Hyu-Hyunjin and the others" I formed a smirk on my face since she likes him and ofc he knew that Ara liked him and now they're officially dating! So happy for 'em.

"Just let him know that I love him" She started to blush as i mentioned the name of her boyfriend and I nodded.

"Sure whatever, being single is making me sick" I let out a fake laugh and she chuckled that she knew what I meant.

"It's ok, you should be with Jisung for now" She patted my shoulder as she convinced me to stay with Jisung. She barely ships us instead of Minho

"Yah hahaha" I was flustered by her and let it slide for now, "I'll be going first. Take care Ara" I bid her goodbye and we both separate ways.

I wish she'll be ok with Heeyoung. That slut is ain't easy to fall with.

Ara's POV

I made my way to Heeyoung's classroom and going to say it to her that I don't want to work with her anymore. The door was slight open and I slowly checked inside and saw Heeyoung was listening through her headphones and focused on her phone and I stepped the classroom in.

"Heeyoung" I called her name and she looked at my way.

"Oh Ara" She took off her headphones and let out a smirk and idk what this means is but have a pretty bad feeling about this, "I want you to do something to take Min- I want to quit working with you" I interrupted her and she was astonished by my sudden words but really I mean it.

"What do you mean by that?" She stood up in shocked and has a serious look on her face, well am not surprised by that.

"I said I quit. You just want to use him again so do it on your own since you love him but I don't. I'm not your servant or what neither you're ain't my boss Missy" I turned my back on her and was about to walk away but heard her last words as I slowly stepped away from her, "How dare you! You will regret this Ara! I'll make you pay!" Those were the words I heard her for the last time and thank goodness I did my job done.

Atleast there's nothing to worry about but why do I feel like there's more?

Aira's POV

"Jeongin! Hyunjin!" I caught their attention from their phones, doing something on to it and turned their gaze on me.

"Hey~ where's Ara?" Hyunjin asked as he looked for her side to side and he really do loves her.

I chuckled at his question, "She told me that she loves you"

"Aigoo I think she's busy now" He started to blush in rosy color and Jeongin behind his back felt like he began to throw up.

"Noona~" Jeongin came towards me and hugged me like he's a koala bear.

"Guys.. look at those" Hyunjin pointed the way he is seeing right now and I can't believe that jerk is with Chan and Changbin.

Is he using them just like he used me?

"They're coming toward us" Jeongin whispered as those guys began to come in our place, having their fun conversation again just like three months ago..

Why do I feel like crying when I see him again..

As the three of us standing, their steps began to walk closer to us but at the time he's already beside me, he just passed through me and his presence was different.. it's like the dark aura faded away from his body and just like old times as we used to hang out.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Minho's POV

I just passed through her but lacked courage to apologize to her and I missed her so badly. I think she doesn't want me back since I broke her heart and made everything worse. She didn't even looked at me and I bet she's still mad at me but I don't mind since it's my fault.

If they would give me a wish that will take it for granted, can make anything possible, I would choose to turn back time. I want to make up for my mistakes to her but I think I'll just have to face the music. There's no point in that and.. neither I do have a chance for her anymore. But it doesn't mean that I have to give up. I have to fight everything just take her back.

She's the person who changed my life from the dark one. My light that me, myself used to be a darkness. The light who can escape the darkness inside of me until it shines and that's her.