34- Back Together

"How is she doctor?" I asked as we came back to meet her and to know the given results from her.

"She's in good condition and her bruises just need to treat them well. She just needs an enough rest" A positive result came out from the doctor's mouth and my heart was able to breath again since I held it back in.

"Can we meet her?" Jisung asked since the two of us are here, wanting us to see her at this condition.

"Sure it's in Room 365" He showed us the way of her room and we bowed to him as a gratitude for his saying results and as we stand infront of her room, we both entered the room and saw her looking at left side of her window, taking a relax view outside with a calm expression on her face.

"Aira.." Jisung called her and she turned her gaze on us with her surprised look.

"Oh Jisung.. M-minho" She stuttered my name when she saw me with him.

Looks like everything she said was just a dream.

Aira's POV

I wasn't even expecting that Minho is coming here.. I mean his face looks so cold just like the first time we met and, turned his gaze away from me as I looked at him.

"I love you too! Please remember that!"

Maybe I just heard him wrong.. since I fell unconscious after Heeyoung was arrested.

"How are you?" Jisung asked as he approached me with a light hug and I chuckled at him.

"I'm good, slowly feeling better than that day" I said as my bruises were being treated well and feels like being healthy than ever.

"Hmm that's better. Anyways Minho said that he wanted to talk to you about something that should be talking about you know" He said as Minho shot him a death glare, don't want to talk about it before it's too late since Jisung left the room, wanted us to have a private talk in this awkward silence.

Please someone break the silence..

He sat on the chair, took a deep breath, maybe wanted to say something to me, "I'm sorry if you can't trust me that I still love you..but i really do. It makes me sad when I heard that you and Jisung were in a relationship now but I guess I'll just do nothing but to watch the both of you. You're really the one who changed me from being a cold person that's why I fell for you at the first place. I don't want to force you to love me back if though I do but.. just to let you know that being with Heeyoung all the time, was just a stupid mistake. Even though you really don't want to talk to me.. it's ok. Either don't want to see me, it's ok. As long as you're happy and I could give everything to you just to fulfill your happiness. I was the one who planned to call the police and just to save you. But it's fine if you don't appreciated it since you really don't give a damn about it. Well.. I think I have to go now" He stood up after explaining the words he said, his real feelings with a truthful heart and I turned my gaze on the other side, quietly crying out and was related to the sayings he said from his mouth.

Should I pulled him back to me? I've been waiting for him to come back and it's such a waste if I didn't do anything before it's too late.

He was about to get out of the room without looking at me back but I cursorily got off if the bed and tightly back hugged him, don't want him to leave me since I don't want to. I didn't even knew he was even affected of being hurt. I thought he hated me and don't want me to be with him anymore. But now he changed his mind, I feel the same way as him too. But guess I should give him an answer..

"I thought you hate me for being with me all the time and told me I can't shut my fucking mouth" I didn't let go of him since I don't want him to go without replying to my sayings. Idk maybe he's just playing with me again but I don't see that he's doing it.

Please be real Minho.

He let go of my arms and I was expecting him to leave but he spun himself around and pulled me in his warm embrace and I responded to hug him back.

"I did tell you that but I don't feel the words I said last time to you right now. I really did miss you for all the time being without you by my side and was replaced by Heeyoung, but now here I am, pulling you in my embrace, telling you that how much I really love you and really wanted you to come back to me" Looks like he really meant the words he said at this moment. The Lee Minho who I used to know again.. is back. Hugging me in his good comfort and it gives me a relaxation inside of him.

"Prove it" I looked up on him with my arms around his waist, having a calm impression on my face and he cupped my cheek with his palm, pulling me into a kiss and our lips met. Pushing me in the wall with this hot atmosphere and passionately kissed me with his gentle moves. He grabbed my waist to pull me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, missing this feeling that we ever wanted to do.

He pulled back and stared at his gazing eyes, "Did that ever mean that I still love you?" He followed at by his soft chuckles.

"Maybe and I still do love you too"

-

My exams just finished and yeah sorry I didnt tell you lol.

And this is the second to the last chapter you've been reading this book and sorry that every story comes to the end O:-)

Hope you like this before I'm going to publish the last chapter hehez.

Thankshh.