9- First Day (Moving In)

"You ready? Let's go!" Felix said as he excitedly went out and I followed him behind.

-

As soon as we arrived there, we saw that everyone were waiting for us.

"Guys!" I said as I ran up to them and gave each one of them a hug.

I stopped at Minho and awkwardly looked at him. Should I hug him or not? I mean it's unfair to him if I don't. I quickly gave him a hug and his body froze, I let go of him and everyone began to smirk.

"Ehem ehemm" Woojin faked a cough, teasing me about hugging Minho.

"Yah! I'm not a resent person ya know" I pouted, told them the truth.

"Our cutie~" Hyunjin pinched my cheeks and I rubbed it since they're in pain.

"Everyone get on the bus and stick with your partner!" Mrs. Shin said as she told us to hop in now.

I looked at Minho and he averted his gaze away from me.

"Lee Know?" I waved my hand infront of his face.

He hummed, "hmm?"

I held his hand, "Shall we?" I softly asked.

He nodded and he led me to the bus and found a seat for the both of us.

We sat down and I was beside on the window, enjoying the view through it.

I listened songs through my phone and I began to shivered myself since it's getting cold inside.

A pair of warm jacket was wrapped my back and he pulled me in, in his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Minho..." I whispered his name.

"I just want to keep you warm and to look out for you since you're my partner and nothing more. Don't assume that I have feelings for you because I never will" He warned me with his low soft voice and I kinda somehow felt dizzy in my head. I laid my head on his shoulder, wanted to rest before the activities later.

"I want to sleep" I muttered under my breath but I know he can still heard me cause he's Lee Know.

*Lolllll*

"Then sleep. I'll wake you up when we already there" He said as I drifted off to sleep.

Minho's POV

Seeing her face like this, made me like I wanted her. The whole reason that I'm always cold is because I broke up with my lovable girlfriend. She told me she only dated me it's because she told me that I'm weak and not strong enough to handle relationship.

After we broke up, I ended up turning into a cold boy and wanted to avoided girls all day. I know this is not the real me but I have still my normal self inside of me.

Since I met Lee Aira, I somehow kinda err feel attracted to her? I mean she could be mean to me in return but she's very nice even though I really cold to her, even to everyone.

Idk what I'm feeling right now but this is... Different.

Aira's POV

-

"Aira, wake up" I woke up by Minho, he shook my whole body to wake me up. I yawned and stretched my arms, wanted to turn out fresh and slowly opened my eyes.

"We're here" He said as he brought two bags and stood up, ready to get off of this bus.

I brought a luggage and a backpack but the backpack is kinda heavy since I put too much things on it.

Girls thingsss.

Minho took my backpack away from me and he carried it on his back. Can he handle those???

"Yah! Give my bag back!" I said as I tried to snatch it away but nope... I failed.

"No and let me carry these! You're weak and idc if this is heavy or what but I'll carry this" He stubbornly said to me and went outside, carrying three heavy bags.

He's kinda strong... But still stubborn.

As soon I went outside, it's so refreshing, wind happily passed through me wanted myself to fly away gladly.

"Don't just stand there, let's find our room" He ruined my peace mood and I pouted. "Fine" I replied, walking together to the hotel, finding our perspective room.

-

Probably we are going to live in ONE ROOM not a separated one. Hate it. Hate my life.

As soon we went inside, it's so biggg. I like this place, even the bed is king-sized hahaha yeshhhh.

I threw myself on the bed and began to feel the softness on this thing. I love it so comfortable.

"Eww, you smell stink, take some shower for awhile" He said it disgusting, rolled his eyes and threw the bags and luggage.

"Yah! I freshly took a bath pabo! Maybe you're the one who's stink!" I talk back to him and not like he cares about it anyways. He's a cold person and always spit fires.

"Whatever, help me fix these things" He said as he open his bags, putting his things in place, I did the same too but in different place.

"The professors said that we will start our activities tom. So we'll be having a free time today" I said as I checked out the news feed and saw the written message.

"Good, I can sleep here all day and night" He said as he laid himself on the bed.

"I'm going to sleep on the bed!" I complaint, don't want to sleep on the couch.

"Nope, I will" He said as his eyes were about to flared up.

"The loser will sleep on the couch in 1,2..3!" I said as we were playing rock-paper-scissors.

I pulled out a rock and he pulled out a paper. Ughhh... Lesson learned:

Never make a bet with anyone if you're going to lose anyways.

"Hah! I won!" He stuck his tongue out with a slight smile on his face.

"Don't care, btw you should smile more often" I said to him as he was flustered.

He scoffed and turned back to his cold mode again. Many mood swings with this guy.

"You know what... I'm going to sleep on the couch" He suggested as he positioned himself on the couch, going to take a sleep for this day.

"I lost so I'll- nope, I'm a cold gentleman and can't leave a beautiful girl like that. Good night and day" He said as he fastly drifted off to sleep and I was flattered by his words but ain't going to fall for him.

Never in my life.

Just hope, I won't.