20- Investigate

Sighs... It's raining here, I didn't even brought my umbrella or jacket since it was sunny earlier in the morning. Grrr, cold is pressing its body onto mine and it sends shivers through my whole body. I wrapped my body with my arms, keeping it warm but until then a gray jacket was wrapped around my shoulders and... It's... M-minho...

I couldn't even looked at him by now, I avoided his eye contact and looked down.

"T-thank you" I hesitated to uttered a word since... My mind wasn't working now and I could feel that inside, I began to tear up.

He realized that I didn't looked at him so he grabbed my face with his index finger, forcing me to look at him, "Are you ok? Want me to get you home?" He suggested and ofc... I couldn't say yes.

"Nope it's fine, I'm waiting for Felix anyways, we'll get home together" I forcedly fake a smile so he wouldn't know that I'm truly hurt inside.

Why is he still being good to me?

"Ok as you wish, I'll be going first. Love you" Minho leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips then slowly walked away, bidding goodbye at me.

My heart aches after he kisses me and... Why did he kiss me if he still loves Heeyoung anyways?

I couldn't hold on to my tears anymore, I broke down crying on the floor after he vanished infront of my sight. Feeling hurt and betrayed from the one I love. He shouldn't have keep it to me as a secret. It will becomes more hurt if he's lying to me or what but... He should have confronted me earlier, letting me know with his real feelings but not acting that he still loves me, even though he still loves his ex.

I heard footsteps approaching my way and I looked up since I clasped my faces with my wet hands because of these tears.

"Rara, are you ok?" Fellix anxiously asked me and pulled me into his embrace, letting my tears flowing down to his clothes.

I shook my head as no, "Lix..." I sobbed harder as I remembered the thing earlier when they kissed each other passionately, hiding behind something on my back.

"Shhh, let's go home. Save it for later" Felix began to wrapped his arms around me whilst covering ourselves with individual jackets and we fastly rushed to get home since it was raining really hard.

We entered inside and I tiredly sat on the couch and he sat beside me with an perplexed look, "Mind if you tell me what happened?" He asked me while holding my hands together, waiting for an answer.

"M-minho... Cheated" I hesitantly told him the truth but at the same time it was true, his eyes widened, looking shocked what I've said and suddenly pulled me into his embrace again.

He's a sweet cousin T_T

"Y-you saw everything right?" He asked me with a pity tone, I nodded.

"Tell me" He pulled back and held my hands tightly with his fierce eyes, wanting to know what I saw earlier and I sighed, taking a deep breath before I will tell him what happened...

"WHAT?! HE WANTED HER BACK?!!!" Felix burst out in anger whilst stood himself up wanting to get out of the house and seriously want to find and kill him. I held him back by hugging his waist at the back, trying to stop him from what he was up to.

"Lix! Calm down... I'm sure she just brainwashed him and made me jealous for the both of them. But I knew that he still loves me" I tried to explained from what I can know. This is just my hypothesis but I'm not sure what the conclusion is.

He calmed down but anger was still with him and pulled down my both shoulders then gave me an intense look, "Aira... You're so special to us and I couldn't just sit back and watch that you were being hurt from a cold boy, who is also a playboy like him. I wanted to protect you as a big brother and cousin" His eyes saddened, his tone trembled and hung his head low like a hopeless man.

"Let's investigate, let's see if he'll call or text me tonight like we used to" I patted his head, finding a way to solve this problem with a solution itself.

"Ok" He made up his mind and glanced up with a sight smile on his face, brightening himself up a little.

-

I waited for my phone to ring from any messages or calls from him and it's been a hour and a half minutes since I've been waiting here.

"Any notifications yet?" Felix asked as he sat across the couch with snacks that he brought and handed it to me.

"Nope" I shook my head as no.

"Try to call or text him first then we'll see the result next. Just going to get some drinks" He advised me and stood up, went to the refrigerator to get drinks. I followed what he said and calling is the answer for sure since a person can talk to you directly than texting to wait for him to reply back.

*Kring kring* *kring kring* *kring-

"Aira?" He called out my name with a little annoying tone between his voice.

Something's weird.

"Are you ok?" I anxiously asked what was going on with him and a small husky moan let out from his mouth and heard him saying "later, we'll continue" in a low whisper but still I can still heard him..

"I'm fine and you? Why did you just call me?" He asked with a bored tone and this isn't what we talked about before... Everything's changed.

"I just want to check up on you, why didn't you call me?" I suspiciously asked but still with my normal tone, waiting for his response.

"Probably busy on something" I could feel like he's back in his cold attitude since his tone was kinda in an annoyance and maybe he's hiding something behind me..

Maybe busy in fucking another girl.

"Oh ok... Do you still-" I haven't finished my sentence yet but the call ended without a goodbye. "Love me?"

I guess I have to break him up tomorrow. Things will get complicated if I don't make a move now.

I'm sorry Lee Know..