25- Apology

Aira's POV

It's been three months since we haven't talked to each other and neither of us want to do it anyways. The both of them are still in a relationship but from my point of view to them.. I think something's off.. but why should I care about him, he hates me now and either do I. Also it's impossible that he will love me again because he never will.

"Aira" Felix who's behind me, called out my name and I turned back. "Did you know that Minho and Heeyoung broke up a week ago?" He asked me and I was surprised that I didn't know this thing.. not updated from them but who knows..

"Ofc not and why did you told me about it?" I rudely said as I rolled my eyes on him, sick at talking this stuff over and over again and idc about those shits anymore.

"I just want to let you know" He said as he pouted, sad that I'm being cold to him but he's a cute cousin.

"There's no need to. Not like I care about them anyways until now" I pinched his cheeks, bringing him into a good mood again and now he finally smiled.

"But if possible.. what if Lee Know loves you again?" He worriedly asked to me about that question and I haven't think about that for awhile. It gave me goosebump.

"Dunno but I guess he have to prove it to me until he win my heart again" I gave him a weak smile and he patted my head gently.

"Ok then"

Minho's POV

Gosh about what happened to us last week, it's so frustrating until now..

"Heeyoung.. we're breaking up" I said as I gave her my serious look. Stick to words I said right now.

"W-why? Did I do something wrong?" She said as she desperately doesn't want us to break up.

"No but.. my heart felt empty right now" I said as I turned my back on her, getting to leave but she pulled my arm back.

"I can make it full if you want- I don't want to. I had enough about you seducing or fucking me like a slut like you" I frankly told her the truth and yanked my arm from her then straightly, walked forward without any hesitation to turn my back.

"Why you?! You'll regret this!" She shouted as I could feel anger inside her voice and I turned back, saying my last words.

"Still I do love Aira instead of you. Can't believe you used me to fuck you"

Ughhh why did I even broke up with Aira.. can't move on with someone else except her! What is the meaning of life like this?

Also.. everyone is avoiding me until now like I don't have a friend here anymore after I dated Heeyoung again.. but there's one person who I can trust to but don't know if he hates me either.

"Woojin hyung!" I called him out as he entered the room whilst me, lonely sitting on the chair, waiting for someone who I've been waiting for.

"Ahh Minho.. what's up?" He asked as he avoided my eye contact, probably also against me from dating Heeyoung.

"Hyung.. I know you're against me from dating her but I knew that I did the wrong thing. I'm sorry and can you put this on Chan's locker?" I apologized to him and gave him the letter for Chan, wanted to clear up things and to help me.

"Atleast you learned your lesson kid. Don't worry, I will" He said as he patted my head, accepted my apology to him and he peacefully left the room.

Now everything is going to be settle right now.

Chan's POV

"Aigoo, it's been three months already but atleast they broke up" I said as I shoved my head inside my hollow arms, feeling tired thinking about Minho's things.

"What if Minho wants her back that's the reason why he broke up with the slut?" Changbin asked with a possible question and what if that's true..

"Then it's impossible for Aira to love him again, I mean he cheated on her and now he wants her back? That's.. errr something that you shouldn't regret with your first choice" Indeed that it's hard for them to be in a relationship again since they broke their own trust with each other.

"Chan!" Someone called my name and I averted my way, Seungmin is approaching towards us with an envelope in his hand.

He wanted to give me that?

"Woojin hyung gave this to me, to you. Probably someone wants to meet you for the time being" He handed me the envelope and what does he means that someone wants to meet me?

"Thank you" I bowed at him as a gratitude and he walked away. I wondered what is this all about..

I opened it and unfolded the paper says that, meet me at the rooftop. Now.

Wth.. who would ever send me a letter like this? What if I'm going to be kidnap by this random person? Nahhhh we'll see.

I suddenly stood up and Changbin made a confused look at me, "Where are you going?" He asked as he stood up also.

"Rooftop, stay here I'll be back" I said as I don't want him to worry me and I go to the rooftop alone.

I saw a familiar figure, facing his back at me and I knew that I've seen this person before but I just can't get it right... He spun back and what the...

Minho?!