3- Partner

Aira's POV

Woah... That Minho was friends with Chan and Beannie now?

That was kinda unexpected. At least he have friends like them than nobody else.

"Wahhh that guy was hanging out with Changbin-hyung" Hyunjin rolled his eyes from what he saw right now.

"Forget it Hyunjin. Let's go to the Science room. Classes must be start by 5 minutes come on" I pulled him away and forced him to look on the other way, prevent from getting more and more hatred about him.

-

"Class you'll be having a project with your partners. So I'll be the one to choose and NO COMPLAINING" Mr. Kang raged out and he's one of the most strictest teacher. He called out one by one and now... "Aira" He called me, I stood up then gulped my saliva inside, nervous about who will be going to be my partner. "Go with Lee Know" He strictly said and I was confused. Do we have a person named Lee Know?

"Sir! Who is Lee Know?" I asked.

"Lee. Min. Ho. Get it?" He sent me a death glare and I quickly nodded my head as I understood. He's so scary like hell.

"M-minho..." I softly called out his name.

He sternly looked at me, "What?" He coldly asked.

"Let's work together as a team" I offered a handshake to him again.

He rolled his eyes in circle, "Sure whatever" Then shook my hand.

Welp, atleast he accepted me than being rejected earlier.

"Sooo what's the plan?" I calmly asked, don't wanna push myself through limits.

"Idk, you really expect me who is smart like you? Well you're more dumb for not knowing that I do not like studying unlike you" He irritatedly stood up then walked away from me, leaving the room and left me in a sudden anger.

He's so savage. He should show me some respect even thou he's like this.

I also got out of the room and followed the trail of his, to where he will be.

He ended up at the park, sitting down on a bench alone then let out his heavy breath.

"Aira" He coldly called out my name.

Oh shit I'm doomed. How did he know I've been following him here.

"Just leave me alone... I always want to be alone" He didn't turned his back and I was hiding behind the bushes, somehow he sensed me that I'm really here.

I sighed, "Sure but be back" I let out a small smile and left him alone in the park, since he asked me too.

-

"Are you ok noona?" Jeongin asked me with a worry expression on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine" I patted his head.

"Chan! Beannie!" I saw them talking to each other and I fastly ran towards them and gave them a warm hug.

"Ohh~ our cutiepie Aira~" Chan hugged me back with a giggled.

"Long time no talk girl" Changbin pinched my cheeks and they were somehow hurt. I rubbed it and he hugged me like a koala bear.

"Bang Chan" A low voice was behind our back.

"Minho" Chan was flustered seeing him here.

"Minho, can I ask for your address? We'll be working our project together in your place" I shyly asked and he wrote it on a piece of paper then gave it to me with his phone number. "I didn't asked- want it or want me to throw the paper?" He cut me and coldly gave me two choices with a sharp gaze looking me into his eyes.

I kept it on my bag, "We'll be working on it by Saturday ok?" I said as I pulled Jeongin and Hyunjin out of this. He carelessly nodded then hanged out with Changbin and Chan.

Just look how close they were.

"You two were partners for the Science class?" Hyunjin asked as he was going to kill me with his eye contact.

I nodded and gulped.

"Aishh noona let's go home" Jeongin softly said and he walked together to our perspective home.