28- Heard

Aira's POV

Another days, another time.. things haven't been better these days yet. Lately Minho was friends with the other people and everything was back to normal except Me, Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin to him. We're still on his dark side and every time we pass through each other, something is different in his aura and seems like it's unexplainable for me to say it. Not in a bad way but something that has changed from the day he's friends with Chan and Changbin again. I wonder that maybe he got some magic to make friends with people again so fast, but it's impossible for him to have a power like that.

"Jisung.." I called him as we were sitting across from each other and he glanced up to me from his phone, playing games on it.

"Yeah?" He asked as I mentioned his name.

"Do you know that Minho's presence is different after he made up with Chan and the people?" I curiously asked and maybe he could sense it since he have 5 senses you know.

"You're kinda right. It's weird that his dark aura faded and replaced it by an unknown one" He got back to his phone and I sighed in tiredness, tired of thinking of him but not in an adore way.

Minho's POV

I saw Aira and Jisung talking, having their conversation and without regret and I hid behind the pillars and heard everything they said.

"Do you know that Minho's presence is different after he made up with Chan and the people?" She asked Jisung a suspicious question about me and yes.. I'm different now. I wanted to be with you again but now it's not the best time.

"You're kinda right. It's weird that his dark aura faded and replaced it by an unknown one" He replied to her and she sighed and fingers ran through her hair in frustration.

If I haven't just cheated on her, things will never be complicated like this.

"What if Minho has a plan again to apologize and to use me again? Neither maybe he doesn't want me anymore since I missed him so much.." I heard her asking him with a pity tone in her voice and if only I have the courage to say this infront of her but.. I can't. It's hard.

I'll never use you again. Either I miss you so much but sorry if I can't be with you for now..

"Let's just see.. but I'm sure he did it for you that he broke up with Heeyoung but have a hard time talking to you since maybe you'll reject him" Jisung made up a point and it's true I broke up with Heeyoung, got back to my senses again, and I have a hard time how to say sorry either to make her mine again..

"I wish it could've been us Jisung.. why did I even love him at the first place.. you're so different from him" It hurts when she said those words coming from her mouth. Feeling regret of loving me in the past and feels like tears were getting out of my eyes. Feeling hurt from what she said to him.

"Aira don't say that. Minho still loves you and I'm 100% sure. Trust me that he surely loves you until now. Either I do like you but you belongs to Minho even now" Jisung.. you don't have to do this.. I know we made up but, please don't force her. I tried my best holding my tears, don't want to look like a weak guy crying over to a girl but I really do love her more than anything.

"I'm not his property because I kinda like you too Jisung.." Without hesitation she just straightly said out those words and it made me astonished that.. maybe she don't have feelings for me anymore. My heart aches as I clearly heard her words from her mouth and.. I decided to leave before I'll be broken to many pieces since my heart just broke a piece in here inside.

Maybe I'll let her go and be with Jisung now.. I don't expect that she will love me back since I hurt her like hell. It's better to stop loving than to expect that there will be 'us' again.

Jisung's POV

Just what did she said? She likes me too? I don't want to believe her neither to be with her since Minho told me he loves her. I don't want to take her because I just like her and nothing more but I didn't expect her to say that she likes me too. This is kinda wrong but somehow it seems alright.

"You're out of your mind right?" I cocked my eyebrow as I don't want to believe her what she said.

"Do you even think I'm kidding? For all these 4 months I've been with you do you think that I don't have feelings for you? In other words.. I love you Jisung" She sincerely said as she really meant it and I closed my eyes in confusion.

Yes I wanted to take her but.. Minho will be broken if he knew about this. I can't just own her right away..

"Aira.. let me just take you home. It's getting late" I stood up and held her hand to stand on her feet and she slipped her fingers on mine. Intertwined our fingers.

"Just wanted to confessed to you about how I feel right now ok?" She said with a slight smile appeared on her face and I nodded.

"Ok" I gave her a short response.