23- With Jisung

Aira's POV

I didn't knew that she have fun hanging out with me but that playboy.. really is a player. I stood up and her words made me feel better and it's better try to trust her for once. She did change after she apologized to me and maybe she'll earn my trust for her.

I stood up and wiped my last tears, enough of crying like a weakling here and got to my senses back. I took a deep breath before going to my room and someone called me.. what now? Oofs

"Aira!" It's Jisung, fastly running his way to me then pulled me into a sudden hug. What happened to him?

"Aigoo are you ok?" He shoved his head on my shoulder, lately worried about me and Minho broke up.

"Yeah and you heard it right?" I asked him by caressing his hair back and forth.

"Not just me, everyone heard it. That jerk really kiss Heeyoung infront of us in surprised and a student asked him ' where's Aira?' then he straightly said to us that the both of you broke up" He backed away and looked at me with his saddened look, caressing my hair.

"I'm fine Jisung. No need to worry too much. Let's go back" I said with a weak smile, forming on my lips and he intertwined his fingers with mine, keeping me safe with him.

-

When the both of us reached at the hallway, I mean everyone was so busy on their but one of the students shouted "Hey it's Aira!" All of then began to approach me with their fast agility and Jisung took me somewhere else that will keep me safe. Probably students were chasing the two of us right now.

He pulled me into a small room since we kinda lost them cause he was way too fast and hurriedly opened the door then locked the door behind his back.

He slid his back down, leaning his head on the door whilst sliding his body on the ground, feeling exhausted from all the running and sweat was covering around him. I mean how come we only ran around at the cafeteria, gymnasium, auditorium and classrooms then he came up with many sweats on his face.

I sat tiredly, feeling exhausted from those students and ofc they wanted to interview about me what happened between us and Minho and just like a celebrity that has a body guard always be with her and protect her from fans from any interviews, reports and yeah other more..

(Lol)

I approached to him, sat beside him even though he's still covered with many sweats. I just realized I haven't sweat that much since I'm not really into running but at least I'm fast. I picked something into my pocket and saw my handkerchief, analyzing that I should give it to Jisung since non-stop sweats were dripping down on to his face.

I wiped his face, covering the whole of his face and after I wiped it, he gave me a wrinkled face and handed him the handkerchief.

"You wiped it on your face" I said with a slight smile on my lips, giving him the need for himself.

"You sure?" He hesitantly to wiped his sweat on your handkerchief that maybe you'll still use it after he wiped it.

I nodded my head and he hurriedly wiped his face to the neck since sweats were dripping down on to his clothes.

"And it's all yours" I changed my mind, found myself that it's better keep it to him since he's the one that I can rely on.

"You kidding" He said with no emotions on his face, flustered from what I said.

I gave him a dumb look, don't want myself to repeat things again and he waved his hands as he understood saying, "Nevermind".

... It's so quiet here.. both of us skipped the first class since we're stuck to this random room, keeping ourselves safe from those students who were trying to interview me even though I'm not such in a good mood.

I looked at him and he's asleep, hanging his head low but I also think that it's uncomfortable for him to sleep like that. I gently grabbed his head then move to the side, leaning in my shoulder. No wonder why it's so quiet like this.. he must have been so tired.

I saw a lot of clothes at the corner and this is perfect for our disguise.. I carefully stood up, leaving him to sleep for awhile and I went there then picked some comfortable clothes for ourselves.. so this is the dressing room.. that's why I figured out there are so many kinds of clothes around here.

I went back to Jisung and shook his shoulder to wake up, "Jisung.. wake up"

He slowly opened his one eye, still half-asleep and I showed him that clothes that I grabbed, "Let's disguise"

He was astonished that it will help us to escape this room from those crazy people, "You bet" He agreed to it and I handed him some of the clothes. We cursorily wore it and without hesitation, we're off to go..