13- Fifth Day (Beach)

"Airaaa" Someone kept hitting me with a pillow in my head.

"Yah!" I angrily sat up straight and ferociously looked at Minho.

"Aigoo you woke up~ Let's go to the beach" He said as he pulled my arm but I refused his touch.

"Why?" I was half asleep, still closing my eyes and let out a tired yawn.

"Because beach is our activity for today. Lezzz go" He intended to got me out of the bed and now I was fully awake.

"Ok fine just let me change" I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Sure, I'll be waiting" I heard him saying outside.

-

I wore a black plain t-shirt, black shorts and black slippers. Changing my hair into a ponytail style with a red ribbon with it.

"You really like black don't you?" He asked as he scanned me from head to toe.

"So are you" I slightly smiled back and wore my peach sun hat.

-

"Everyone we have no activities for today but it's FREE TIME. Enjoy your beach day!" One of our professors said as all of us started to play, swim, sunbath and we did the things that we needed for today since we broke out from the jail. No activities for today and free from doing things.

"Aira, let's swim" Minho said as I saw him half-naked and damn... Why did he do this?

"I can't swim..." I truly lied, I don't want to swim with the boys tbh.

"Come here" He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and began to carry me to the cold, salty water. People didn't mind us since they were busy in their own doing. As I felt my feet began to shiver... Seriously, I really want to go back :'(

"Lee Know... It's cold" I started to hug him without even realizing that, as he placed me in the water.

My lower part is wet now and my upper part is still alive.

He looked at me with his sparkly eyes and slowly forming a smile on his face from ear to ear. He suddenly splashed me with water on my face and began to ran away. Now great I'm so soak in wet.

"Yah! Minho!" I shouted at him but still he can hear me and for wanting a revenge to him.

"Catch me if you can" He stuck his tongue out and we began to chase each other until then I caught him but accidentally ended up losing my balance so I went down on the water with him.

As we were on the water, I felt something on my lips that have been sticking with me but it really felt good. Slowly, I opened my eyes and realized that our lips touched. I immediately pulled away and got myself out of the water, with a deep breath. He also got out of the water too but has a serious impression, don't know what has gotten into him but... Something just went wrong.

"You ok?" I asked as I was about to tapped his shoulder but he harshly yanked my hand away. Hard slap as I can feel the pain in my hand.

"Don't touch me. I'm going first" He emotionlessly said as he just straightly walked his path back to our dorm.

Did he realized that we accidentally kissed?

After he's out of my sight, I lazily walked my way to the sand and sat one of those chairs, probably having relaxation cause of stress.

"Hey~" An unknown person came up to me and began to scanned me from head down to my toe. Such a perv.

"What?" I rudely said as I hate meeting a perv stranger like him.

He didn't say a word but the last thing I knew that I was hit by him and everything went black.

-

I woke up and found myself in a bed, strongly tied my both arms with handcuffs and ofc, still soak in wet but I wondered where am I?

"Looks like my baby is awake~" That guy, the one who approached earlier, did he just kidnapped me?? He's such a gross and disrespectful man to a woman.

"Jerk" I coldly said as I struggled to get my arms out of these cuffs. With a sinister sneaky smirk on his face, get went closer to me and hovered above me.

Fuck this thing!

I was terrified of this stranger and began to screamed with my high pitched voice but he just disrespectful kissed me on the lips but I didn't responded to his kiss, not even a minute he started to kiss my jaw and collarbone and kept trying not to make any sound. Inside I was crying in sorrow.

"Mmm baby~ let me hear you moan" He said as he sucked my sweet spot and still holding on to it. I wish someone is here...

"Why can't you moan? How about let's make it more fun" He sneaky smirked with a lustful look and slowly began to rub my thigh.

I winced in sorrow and couldn't take it anymore, "Min... Ho..." That's the only words I said but then a sound of someone broke in and the guy was pissed off.

"KJ!" He angrily said as he went out and closed the door.

Good thing he stopped harassing me but someone entered in... L-lee Know?

He hurriedly untied the cuffs and saw the stranger was lying on the floor, defeated. I suddenly hugged him and cried on to his chest, having a bad experience with that guy.

"Lee Know I- shhhh I knew what happened, good thing Chan told me that you were kidnapped and been harassed by a man like him. What did he do to you? Did he strip you down?" He cut me and began to asked me a question. I shook my head as no but I really sobbed harder.

"H-he kissed me everywhere and rub my- WHAT THE HELL!" He cut me again but now he turned into a rage monster. He was going to hit him again but I back hugged him, telling him not to fight him anymore.

"Lee Know... Please don't" I said as I tried to calm him down but he won't.

"Let go! Such a disrespectful man is he!" He said with a killer tone and that's makes me cry even more.

"Lee Know... P-please... I only keep you in trouble because of me. I'm always be to blame" I said as I loosen my grip to him and knelt down, sobbing harder again, afraid of seeing him like this.

He calmed down and pulled me in his embrace, "Aira... I'm sorry... and fine let's go back now before I'm going to kill him" He said as he carried me in bridal style and quickened to get out of this house.