17- Ohh She's Back?

Ugh BTS (Back To School)

This is stressing me out...

"Felix! Are you done?" I put my voice higher since I'm at the living room whilst he was in his room, 2nd floor.

"Coming!" He replied back to me, so I waited for him.

He rushed to stepped down on the stairs with his bag and let out a cheeky smile.

"You're weird" I giggled as I saw him doing that.

"I know, let's go Lee Minho" He thrilling said as he step ahead of me and I was flustered by his sudden words.

Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin knew that we're in a relationship together.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I said as I catch up on him as he walked faster ahead of me.

-

"Airee!" Minho waved at me as he saw me approaching to him, I chuckled by the name he had given me.

"Yah Minho" I lightly, playfully punched his chest and held my hand.

"Let's go Dear" He straightly said without even hesitating showing off our hands that we're holding them together.

Students were shook about 'us' dating, girl like me dating a cold boy like him, pretty much a weird way on how it was still called love. Girls were giving me death glares but not like I care, it's not like I'm going to die today just because I took him and he's already taken by me.

As I looked around side to side, he suddenly stopped his tracks and I bumped onto his back. My head hurts and tilted my body since he's standing straight infront of me and it was a sassy girl, wearing a smirky smile.

"Oh Minho... Got a new lover?" The girl dissed him and he sent her a glare.

"Can't you greet people around slut?" He rolled his eyes in circle and just went passed through her.

We looked each other's in the eyes of that girl and there were some flaming fires, burning up making me felt somehow nervous around her.

Slut? Wait... Minho's ex?

"Be careful Minho... Soon you will be mine again and the girl who's with you... Will leave you because of your disloyalty" She said as she assumed that she will take him from me but I'll never leave him, neither listen to her filthy words and mouth.

"Shut up slut, you're making me feel like an old man who doesn't want to live anymore. We're over aren't we? So shut the fuck up and don't do anything to her, if you lay your dirty hands on her, you'll be dead" He put up his angry words and we left her then he led me into an empty room, which he'll talk privately with me. He let out a sigh and began to pull me into a hug.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked in a worried tone and I nodded. "She's my lastest ex, her name is Choi Heeyoung. Used to be a kind-hearted person but now use to be a slut" He tightened the grip on my body and I hugged him back, listening every words he said. "Please don't get near her, I can't lose you just because of her but then please, call me if she does anything bad to you, I'll be right here with you... Forever" His sweet words made me feel comfortable and I rested on his shoulder.

But I can't trust forever... There are no such things that can stay forever... Just like you think that you're going to live with your happy life until the end but forever is just a temporary word that can be said but, can't last longer until the rest of the days...

"I really love you so much Aira" He whispered into my ear, giving me shivers down to my spine.

"I love you too Minho" I replied back but why does my heart felt so dark. It's like even though we agreed on it but why does it feel incomplete yet?

I do have a bad feeling about this...

-

Minho's POV

Aira and I separated our ways since we have different class and I gave her a peck on her lips then rushed to my room.

"Minho!" Someone called my name afar and it's Chan with Woojin, Seungmin and Changbin. I approached to them.

"Heyyy, got new lover boyyy" Changbin nudged his elbow at my shoulder and I shyly looked away from him since they're starting to tease me by her.

"Good choice that you picked Aira than your slutty ex, Min" Woojin said as he approved with a big smile on his face.

"Explaination?" I was puzzled by his sudden words but Aira is more kind-hearted than Heeyoung.

"Aira and I were in a relationship before and she treated me like a good guy and always stay by my side but until then when someone sent a message to me but it's her account that it was written "Let's break up Chan" I told her to break up but she said it isn't her, probably someone wanted to break us up but it was too late cause we already did. So we decided to became best friends and it's really for the best" He explained as he tried to forced a smile but I guess... He really loved her before.

"Aira is more precious to us and we kept her in our heart" Seungmin said as he touched his chest then pulled out his finger then pointed my left chest, "So keep her too, she's the girl who we really need and the one who received all the love of this school. Just take care of her and don't do anything that can mislead her way" He said as he stuck in eyes on me, saying it that giving me a reminder for me to keep it, I nodded my head that I get his words and took his finger away from me.

"Let's talk later, Professor Min is coming" Woojin said as he get back to his seat and so we did.