30- I Met Her/Him

Aira's POV

Today is school day and I hate school days now since I don't want to see him, Minho. I like Jisung but something's just holding me back from liking him and I don't know what it is but there's a feeling that I have feelings left for Minho too.

"You ready?" Lix asked as he was done preparing his things to school.

"Yeah let's go" I said as we got off from the house.

-

As we entered inside, I immediately saw Chan with Changbin, hanging out with each other.

"Chan!" Not too far enough, he cursorily turned his gaze on me and both of them approached me with a bright smile on their faces.

"Oh Aira.. how are you?" He asked me and I responded to him with a smile on my face.

"I'm good"

"You know we should get back to class" Changbin said like he was hurrying to get inside as the time ticks so fast.

"Damn I hate it" I groaned in frustration as I don't really want to see Minho everyday.

"Don't worry were coming with you, lezzgo" Lix held my hand to our first class with Chan and Changbin and I just shrugged him off to do it.

-

During math class which my favorite one *lol* , I can feel like someone's staring me behind since I sat at the second row and neither Chan, Changbin and Felix would do that since the others were in the different class and I knew that Minho was here since we have the same first morning class, everyday and it gives me a weird feeling like someone's a stalker here inside.

As the teacher is discussing so loudly I turned my head to my right side to see if someone's staring at me but felt like someone is but everyone here is listening to the Mr.Park. Then I turn to my left side and caught the eyes of that person.. Minho. So he's the one who's been staring at me for so long and gave me a weird feeling. I mean, he should stare at Heeyoung not me, she's also here but just looking at the window, don't care about this lesson.

As our eyes met, he cursorily looked away, averted his gaze away from me and why would he be doing that to me since he still loves her? I shouldn't just hope that he'll love me back since he doesn't want me anymore.. but still I do love him more than Jisung.

-

At the end of the class, all of us, 9 of us except Minho, went to the park but I didn't since I have to put my books on my locker and organize them again since I'm a clean freak and I, myself went to my locker alone. As I finished cleaning my own locker, locked it with my key and saw a familiar person, not too far but going to pass through me.

Shit it's him..

Minho's POV

I was going to go at the cafeteria and accidentally saw Aira, walking her way towards me, as soon as we got closer, she didn't bothered to talk neither to look at me. Either do I and had a cold look on her face.

Looks like she turned into a cold woman just like me.

But something made my tracks stopped, standing after she passed through me and hesitating if I want to hug her or not.. but truly I miss her. I want her to be in my arms again, her to be mine again but I can't. She doesn't love me back.

As she was getting away from me, I made up my mind and ran to her before I'm going to lose her and gave her a back hugged.

Don't know what I'm doing right now but.. I really need her right now.

Aira's POV

After I passed Minho, I just can't look into his eyes and didn't dare to talk to him either. I thought that I'm safe after I did it to him but someone pulled me into a warm hug behind.. I really miss this hug, it's been months that I always used to feel it.

Minho? Is this you? Please be you..

I either don't want to let go since I miss this comfort.. but, it felt wrong. Him doing this to me? It's too sudden for us to do this since the both of us broke apart.

"Minho.. let go" I'm sorry but this is so wrong, you still love Heeyoung right? But I guessed that you're just going to use me for your entertainment.

He tightened the grip on his arms around my body, head was on my shoulder and I have to do something to make this stop.

"Minho!" I screamed my lungs out, don't want him to touch me since he left me and he slowly let go of me whilst I turned to him and have a cold expression on my face.

I'm sorry Minho..

"Aira.. I miss you" He said as he held my both hands and tried not to give in to him.

Still my heart haven't been complete yet, it hurts for him to say this.

"Shouldn't you be with Heeyoung instead? Just go with her and it's not like I'm still depressed about the break up. I knew you still love her and just leave me alone. After all you're just going to leave me after this and-" I was cut off by my sentence and he directly gave me a passionate peck and that makes me speechless.

"I don't love her.. I never loved her. She's a mess in my life and you don't know how much I missed you for all these four months" He pulled me into a hug and it's been months since I'm missing him to do this.. still warm like he used to.

I shouldn't just believe him so easily again.. "Minho.. I'm dating Jisung now.." I slowly get out of his grip and looked at me with his expressionless face.

Wth Aira! Why did u said that?! Ahh damn.

"T-two of you are dating now?" His voice was shaking and even stuttered his first word from his mouth and tried his best not to get hurt from my words..

I'm sorry Minho..

I nodded my head and if only things weren't complicated like this.. I wouldn't have brought up this thing to him.

"I see.." He backed away from me, leaving spaces between the both of us with a weak smile on his face.

"Minho" I muttered his name, not enough to hear his name from me since I said it in a very low tone. Slowly feeling guilty of what I've done and said right now.

"I knew that you moved on from me, I admitted that everything's my fault and you didn't do anything wrong to me. Thank you for being with me and, wish I can see you again.." His words hurt me like a sharp pain leaving me a big scar in my heart.

What does he mean can see me again?

"All I want you to know is that.. I still love you and forever, wish you and Jisung can be happy together. You deserves him more than me, needs him, loves him. I'm sorry and hope we can meet another life" He tightly hugged me like this is the last hug he could gave to me and I couldn't do anything but to made my body froze and if I wanted to hug him, I can't even move a muscle here.

He let go of me and leave me alone, straightly made his way outside and didn't even glanced back on me.

I love Jisung.. but you're still the one I wanted for all these months Minho.. I still love you even now. I'm sorry.

-

Five more chapters left.

Stay tuned people.