18- A Plan?

Aira's POV

I was Hyunjin, Jeongin, Felix and Jisung. So we didn't have a class today since the science professors were having their meeting but we can't still escape from our room.

"Do you know her Rara? The girl that Minho called her a slut?" Felix asked me as he didn't much have clues in his head. Neither do I.

I shrugged my shoulders and began to scanned her appearance earlier.

Kinda a slut since she's wearing a black crop-top, with a black mini skirt and a black leather jacket, ALL BLACK, just like Minho wore it on the first day and with heavy make up, and black knee-length boots.

She's kinda pretty and hot? But has a nasty attitude.

"Yah Aira" Hyunjin waved his hand infront of me as much I didn't even noticed him since my mind is full of thoughts.

I get back on my senses and they all gave me a confused look.

"Are you ok?" Jisung concernedly asked, I nodded my head.

"Let's forgot about her for awhile, we have to finish this project for now" I.N. said as he put out our project and he's right, let's focus on the important things right now than the other nonsense stuff.

Heeyoung's POV

Hmmp, I met him again. I wasn't surprise that much since I knew he's already there, studying with his new love-life arghhh. I hate that girl. As much I know that she's weak like Shin Ara told me. That Minho always save her whenever she got a problem but I'll make sure to take him away from her. I'll do everything to take him back and it was a mistake from that time. I haven't explained to him that much since he didn't listened to me and hear out my words and now... This is my opportunity to make my boyfriend back. I know he still loves me and I love him too. Gotta work with Shin Ara since I'm the one who told her to attack that weak girl at the cafe. But it ended up a fail since he, Minho was going to report the recorder that he recorded but still I'm a transferee in this new school but have my allies here even though I'm far away from him.

I'll be a good girl to him and make them to break up each other because of misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding is the only thing that can make them apart without trusting, listening, believing at each other. And it's a bigger chance to take him away from her.

All I want is Lee Minho and nothing more.

But if someone stands in my way, I won't regret the things I will do to him/her.

This is my decision and no one is going to stop me from taking it.

Because me, myself and I, want to grab this opportunity to make us together again.

"Ara" I said as I called her name out.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"I want you to be a fake friend with that girl" I didn't know the girl's name but she's with Minho everyday.

"What kind of girl?" She asked in confusion.

"You know the girl that Minho used to save her at the cafe you said" I gave her some clues and details for her to remember and to give me her name.

"Lee Aira? Minho saved her and always stick with her until now" She said and now I got the chance to know her name.

I'll be stalking her for awhile.

"Lee Aira... I want you to be a fake friend to her. Say sorry and until then, when things are getting complicated, that's when you're going to tell her that it was just our plan to be a fake friend to you" I said to her and she fully understood what I meant.

"Sure, best at acting will never let your guard down" She smirked and agreed to me with it.

Let the real fun begins now.

"Now go" I ordered her and she got out of our room and went to Aira's room.

Can't wait for the poor drama thing.

-

Aira's POV

We were all busy working our project but until then someone entered our room, thinking that it was our science professor but it isn't. It's Shin Ara and what the hell is she doing here without knocking the door infront of her before entering the room like that?

"May I talk to Lee Aira?" She asked as she began to search me anywhere.

M-me? What does she wants from me?

I raised my hand up and she signalled me to come outside and I walked my way there.

As we were already outside of my room, she quickly held my hand.

What the hell is the meaning of this?

"I'm sorry Aira" She said as she hung her head low with a sad tone.

Am I hearing it correctly?

"W-what?" I asked as I make sure that I did not misheard it what she said.

"I said I'm sorry for bothering, distracting and sometimes bullying you. I know that isn't right and... Can you forgive me?" She apologized to me and I was thinking of an answer.

"Sure" I simply said and she gave a slight smile.

"Friends?" She said as she pulled out her hand for a friendship.

"Friends" I accepted her hand and we made up then I got back to my room.

That was weird but it helped.

Ara's POV

I just knew that she's easy to get. Probably she's clueless and my- I mean our perfect plan succeeded. All thanks to you, Lee Aira.