32- Come To The Rescue

Aira's POV

When I woke up since maybe I've been hit by a thing which I don't know, my arms were being strongly tied separately by the rope, that will kinda leave red marks after releasing my arms from those and saw that I left a small bruise on my left arm, sitting down on the ground whilst being chained up by the unknown persons.

As I looked around this place, more like a dungeon basement? *Don't know if that word even exist* But it's a scary and dark place that I've been roaming around here then suddenly spotted Ara on the left side, with many scars that were horrible to look to it since every part on her body, face, arms, legs, her scars would even appeared everywhere from to it and maybe somehow got beaten up? Dunno but kinda somehow she was.

On the right side, Jisung was the worse one, he was half-naked since his clothes was torn by a person that he knew which I didn't know, leaving him big scar on his arms, blood is dripping down to the ground and both of them got their heads down. Feeling defeated if that's what they meant however, I saw the person approaching to me but couldn't see the person since it's dark. With a tapping sound on the thing that she held, getting ready to beat up by him/her. Still I didn't have a clue to know who the person is.

"Seems like you're awake from your nightmare bitch" Nooo.. it's a girl's voice infront of me, I looked up and my eyes widened to see who the person kidnapped us and beating us like her own slaves...

"Heeyoung. Fuck" I cursed under my breath as I saw her with a bat on her arm, for me to get beat up by that.

"Like what you see?" She has her irritating face which disgust me to look at it since it's very ugly like a slut.

"Like what you did?" I asked as I backfired her with a simple question of what she did to my friends and I couldn't just let myself weak.

She hardly poked my stomach with her bat and at the same time the both of them are awake, seeing me tortured by this shit.

"Aira! Leaver her alone!" Ara yelled, forcing to go to me but chained up with ropes in her hands and Jisung began to growled like a wolf *gurae wolf naega wolf* *hahaha sorry* and using his strength to release his hands from the chains.

"Dare to talk back or talk properly? Gals, shut their mouth the fuck up" She ordered her henchmen and they put a blindfold,wrapping their mouth around to the back of their heads and struggled to let go from their own doings.

I was coughing hard and slipped off the blood that was coming from my mouth by her hard hitting.

Evil smirk was formed on her face and put her bat behind her back, approaching me with her evil smile, "let the fun begins"

Minho's POV

"Hyung! Please drive faster!" I shouted as we are running out of time to get there. Jisung is one of our members in our group. Ara is Hyunjin's girlfriend. I have to save her from Heeyoung since Aira is the most target person for Heeyoung. She's the one I'm worried the most.

"Hold tight everyone!" Chan sped up the car and as I measured the distance of her basement, we are almost there.

"That's it!" I pointed an abandoned little house probably that's her hiding place and she once told me that this is her basement and I took notes of it.

"Ok let's get the hell out" Seungmin said as he got off of the car and so everyone did, even me and eight of us were standing in circle, planning on her to save them.

"Minho? Any plans?" Woojin asked as we didn't think any but.. I do have a strategy.

"Here" I grabbed the stick and create a draw, the paths of which way we're going through until we get there.

"Her henchmen were always at the left and middle paths. Well most I say but she put the three of them at the left way, probably there would be may of them but.. at the right path, none of those henchmen were there, only like 5 I think? And there's a secret path message that will get through to the middle and to the left path, so..the only path that we could go are the left and right and avoid the middle, since it's filled with filthy monsters" I told them as I remembered the words she told me when she introduced me in this place and I really thanked that slut.

"Since it's the eight of us.. there are more henchmen outside" Jeongin said as we were hiding behind the bushes infront of them and this ain't going to be easy..

"Let's split up. Two people will be at the outside, slashing those jerks and four people are going to be on the left path and two people are going to the right since the one will be distracting the henchmen and one will go through the secret way to get to the middle and right. Then we can face Heeyoung after we cut off that meats" Hyunjin summarized words I said and request us where to be.

"Changbin and I will sliced the meat outside" Felix said as they agreed to.

"I, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin will be at the left side" Woojin said as the four of them nodded their heads in agreements.

"Then Minho and I will go to the right" Chan said as he patted my back and since we agreed to where we are.

Be prepared slut and let's end these shits off.