10- Second Day (Activities)

"Yah! Wake up!" I heard a deep voice, shook my whole body to budge in.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the Ice Prince, with his serious face.

"What?" I irritatedly asked.

"We're going to be late by 30 minutes if you don't prepare now, pabo" He coldly said as he turned his back on me.

"Fineee!" I rolled my eyes and started doing my daily routines.

-

"I'm ready!" I said as I finished changing my clothes. He looked at me with his annoyed gaze and hissed with his lips and teeth. "Idiot. We're late. Let's go" He rolled his eyes then coldly held my hand, without even looking at me then off to go.

He's strange. Why did he held my hand anyways if he's cold-hearted boy then?

-

"Everyone! We'll be doing some activities for today until the evening. Please participate for the following activities until the end thank you. Plus, stick with your partner or else I'm going to suspend the both of you for 3 days. UNDERSTOOD?" Mrs. Seo reminded us in a scary way and all of us quickly nodded our heads as we understood.

Now I have to stick with him for the whole day. Hate life, life hates me. Wish I can survive this.

"Aira" Minho coldly said my name.

I hummed, "Hmm?"

He painfully gripped my wrist with his scary eyes widened, "You better stick with me until the evening and suffer to my arrogant attitude, if you don't, we better be suspended for 3 days" He hardly pushed my wrist away, leaving red marks of his hand.

He walked away since the first activity was already started.

Why did he became like this so sudden?

-

"Lee Know! Minho! Where are you?" I repeatedly calling his name like hundred times but still no response...

Where the hell on Earth is he?

I haven't realized that I made on the deep dark forest, fogs we're everywhere and almost didn't see a thing.

Everything was so dark and I hesitantly step inside of this place, just to find him and I haven't found him everywhere except here.

I tiptoed my way inside, to prevent from getting loud or something will happen to me. Ofc, I'm scared and so terrified inside. But I have to do this just to be with him as a partner. He's the one who told me to stick with him but he- OWW.

I tripped on a big stone, leaving me a bloody wound on my right knee. It hurts. I feel like my knee has been paralyzed and I couldn't move it that much. I slowly stood up, gathering all my strength up but it didn't work. Can't help it anymore.

I'm so alone here, at the deep dark forest. So scared, what if something will happen bad to me? I don't even have my treatment on my wound and couldn't see a thing.

I was lost. Just to find him but I failed. Such a bummer.

I silently cried in this place, praying and hoping out that someone will find me and after a minute, I collapsed on the ground. Tired of what I'm doing and seeing right now...

Then everything went black.

Minho's POV

"Aira... Aira... Aira" I shook her body to wake her up, she fell unconscious in that forest earlier. We're here at our room, the professors left us and I took my responsibility to take care of her since she's my partner.

She won't budge in or what. I checked her pulse and she's still breathing but hasn't move her body even an inch.

I heavily sighed, frustrated of what I have done. I left her in the forest while I just kept continue doing our activity without her the other another place.

Such a shame on me.

I don't know what to do anymore but this is the only thing that was stuck on my head...

I leaned forward to her, cupped her warm cheeks, quickly gave her a peck on her temple.

I don't know why I did that but... This is freaking me out.

It worked! She slowly move her fingers and her face was wrinkled. Slowly opened her eyes and it suddenly became wide.

"Where am I?!" She shrieked as she sat straight up, found herself perplexed inside our room.

"Calm down, you're here in our room"  I said as I held her shoulders, lying her gently down on the bed.

"How?? I thought I was going to die..." She said in disbelief, couldn't believe that she was saved after all.

"Yah" I stood up then sat on the bed, gave her a sudden hug. Hugging each other in a lying position, me above her.

"I'm sorry for being a bad person to you. Sorry for leaving you and sorry for the cold attitude that I gave to you. But please understand that this is not the real me. I should take you as my responsibility for being my partner from now on and I'm not going to leave without you but I can't change my attitude yet. Ok?" I softly whispered on her ear in deep and raspy voice and I could feel she nodded.

She hugged me back and felt a hand on the back of my head.

"Thank you for saving me and I'll try to understand your attitude but I know you'll change. But how did you found me?" She asked with a pity tone, I backed away then chuckled, "Someone called me and it's Hyunjin and Jeongin. They said that you were unconscious and has a wound on your knee. That's when I began to rush out just for you" I pushed a strand of hair to her ear, since it's covering her pretty face, wait what?!

What the hell am I saying?

Pretty? Nahhhh

"Oh ok... Are you going to go? For the next activities?" She anxiously asked.

"Aigoo, nope. I'm not going without you cuz you're my partner and that's all" I caressed her head, leaving her a slight smile on my face.

"Thank you" She close her eyes, drifted off to sleep while me, watching and staying with her asleep if anything something bad to her.

"I kinda like you Aira"