4- Cousin

"Airaaa you're home!" My cousin, Lee Felix lived with me since he's going to attend school tomorrow and just got home by today, morning.

He hugged me and began to spin me around. "Yah let go!" I smacked his arms and he let go. "I miss you Aira" He pouted, pulling his bottom lips up. I kissed him on the cheek, "I miss you too Lix, have you unpacked your things now?" I asked him as I looked everywhere, nowhere to be found some luggages, scattering around my house.

"Yeah" He said as he put up a wide smile on his face.

"Let's prepare dinner Lix, come on" I grabbed his arm, leading to the kitchen to where we will prepare our dinner tonight.

-

"I'm almost done!" Felix gave me a signal that I should now prepare the table. He put the food on the plate and I set up the settings on the table.

"Let's eat" I said as we dig in eating our food.

"It's delicious Lix" I was amazed by the taste, nodded my head that I can really feel it inside my mouth.

"Thanks Rara, it's good to see you again you know" He chuckled whilst scooping his food inside his mouth.

"Me too, I want to tell you something about my first day in school later" I said then he nodded.

Should I tell him about the Lee Minho earlier? I mean he's my fav cousin and cousins meant to tell each other experiences. Fineee I will tell him.

-

"What is it Rara?" He asked as we sat down on the couch, looking at me with his worried eyes.

"It's nothing that serious but, I met a cold boy, transferee in our school. I mean somehow he rejected my handshake as I introduce myself and ended up being partners on Science project. But how can I persuade him since he's getting out of hand?" I told him everything and ofc, I needed help since he ruined my mood earlier and was about to be in my raging mode.

"What's his name?" He asked, getting more information from me.

"Lee Minho or uhhh Lee Know I think" I said unsure but I think that's his name.

"Well being a cold person, is he savage or spit fires in his mouth?" He curiously asked.

"EXACTLY!" I held my head as I was about to burst out about that freaking guy and gritted my teeth.

"Calm down, let's give him a chance. I'm sure that guy is not like that before, maybe something made him changed like that" Felix assuredly said to me as he held both of my hands.

I sighed in defeat, "Fine but tomorrow... You're going with me right?" I softly asked. He nodded.

"Let's go to sleep now, good night Rara. I love you" He kissed my cheek and got up then went to his room.

"Good night too Lix, Love you too"