21- Break Up

Morning

I was nervous today about breaking him up now.. I was still changing my clothes, preparing for today's morning. I told Felix yesterday about the call we had and yes, he barely told me to end our relationship before things will get worse.

"Airaaa!" A deep man voice called my name and ofc, there's no other person here in my house except Felix.

"Yeah coming!" I replied back in a loud voice which he can heard me upstairs and the neighbors wouldn't mind us yelling or shouting here since it was made by soundproof :-)

I finished changing my clothes and hairstyle, Dutch braid. Then went downstairs to have my breakfast with my cousin.

I saw him sitting on the chair at the dining table and I approached and sat across to him. He smiled at me as he saw me munching my food without even saying a word to him that I already got here.

"Are you sure you're going to... You know later?" He asked in unsecured way, with a worried tone, asking me if I really want to do it for the best.

I nodded my head as yes, "There's nothing I can do to stop him from loving her. I knew that he still loves her ex since after the class trip. He's been talking about her everytime we have our conversation and.. really wanted to see her again then.. it really did come true" I told him with a saddened tone in my voice and it's true that he still loves her while we were still in our relationship, even now.

"Come true what?" Felix has an unreadable expression on his face somehow... Angry, sad, serious, worried I guess? But they were too many to describe his impression.

"Came true that he met her again and.. somehow he didn't really told me that he still wanted her but.. I guess it's written on his face with the look of his eyes, changing his gaze away from me when she passes by through us" I explained to him with some details that I caught when I was suspicious between the both of them after she came back that day.

He scooped his food inside his mouth whilst listening to me by my explaination and he stood up, with his finished food.

"Let's talk later for now.. finish your food first and we're ready to go" He said with a calm smile on his face, bringing his plate to the sink and went to his room, preparing himself.

-

"Aira! Felix!" Hyunjin with I.N. approached us and gave us a morning hug.

"Where's Minho?" I asked as I needed to see him right now, gotta ruin this early morning for him.. *evil smirk*

"We saw him with.. Heeyoung I say? He's with her like 5 mins ago.. and Noona.." I was flustered when he suddenly called me, I looked back to him since I was spaced out all by myself for a minute. "Did something happen between the both of you?" He asked as he wanted to know the fact that I knew and also Hyunjin looked his way to me.

I shrugged my shoulders as I acted I knew nothing, "Nope and we're in a relationship still. Don't worry and btw.. where did you saw him?" I tried to changed the topic before they will knew about the situation that encountering right now.

"At the cafeteria and Aira... Tell us if something happen bad to you. We'll be on your side" Hyunjin winked as he faithfully stated his words and he left with I.N. going to their rooms, early.

I was about to go to the direction they gave me but someone pulled my arm back. "Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Felix asked as he was unsure about me meeting him. I nodded my head and slowly got out of his grip, "Yes and it's really for the best" I said assuredly and slowly took a step, going forward to my way to the cafeteria.

"Call me if you need anything" He pulled me into a hug, really worried about me breaking him up now. "Sure, I will. Thanks Lix" I hugged him back as a response and made my way to the cafeteria.

-

I saw him sitting alone at the corner and I went to approached him. I stopped infront of him with my facial expression cooled.

"There's something I want to tell you" Those we're the words I have in mind, in my serious tone.

He stood up with a confused look on his face. So much with acting huh?

"What is it?" He confusedly asked me.

I took a deep breath and he's still innocent about this situation but... Here it goes..

"Let's break up" I hesitantly said and I knew this is going to be a bad thing..

His eyes widened, "W-why?" He was speechless from what I said, as if he didn't heard it right.

"Why? You've been cheating on me! I saw you kissing Heeyoung yesterday at the physics lab and you just hung up the call yesterday without a proper goodbye!" My heart was full of hatred without knowing himself from what he is doing to me right now. His face changed into a serious one, with his eyes were darkened and raging flames inside of those piercing eyes.

"You saw that didn't you?" His voice turned into cold, like he used to talk to me before from the first day.

"Yes, accidentally saw it. And you? Still a playboy right?" I retorted to him and things were getting heavy right now..

"So? What's the deal of being a playboy? Atleast I never wanted to be with a fragile girl like you again. Didn't you knew that you were a stupid thing to hang out" He rudely said to me with a calm expression and he's getting out of hand now. He's going overboard.

"Then atleast I never wanted to hang out a play and fuck boy like you! I wish I never met you in the first place! And being part of my life!" I shouted at him as I was about to explode of anger and his face was flustered by my sudden hatred words to him and he passed through me like nothing happened between the both of us.

"You know what.. I didn't knew that you can't shut your fucking mouth like that. We're over" He was pissed by me and left me in such anger, guilty and sadness at this place.

"Fine!" I retorted back to him and looked like he really didn't care about me when that bitch came back.

He didn't even dared to look at me and just straightly walked his way away from me as nothing. Why does it hurt after I told him to break up?.. Do I still love him? I really did the best for the both of us but.. it still gives me burden after the words he said were meant to be true and... Did he just hated hanging out with me and that's why he's hanging out with her again? So that explained why she's more of a good kisser than me..

I was so guilty of the actions I made and didn't knew that this would come out.. he's really angry at me and neither of us wanted talk now... So I guess it really ended.

I surely did love him but... I'm sorry if I told you to break up. I really did saw those things and it's really for the best.

I'm sorry... But I still love you Lee Minho.