Everyday thing

Jimin do you take...

"JIMIN GET UP!". I was violently getting pulled from my bed as well as my sleep. Of course only one person in the world can be louder then my alarm clock. Hoseok, my dumbass bestie and roommate. "Hoseok...". I said in anger while I sat up. "Yes my love". Hoseok says, while batting his eyelashes at me. "If you don't get your hot ass morning breath out of my face, I will fucking have your ass killed in front of me while I watch". I said with a psychotic smile on my face.

"...OK". Hoseok said while backing away slowly. " I still love you though". I giggled and  blow him a kiss. "Sure you do". Hoseok stated with a eye roll. "Why did you wake me up anyway?". I asked, looking for a good answer cause I was super tired at not doing anything yesterday.

"It's Monday Jimin...". Hoseok said while looking for a jacket in MY closet. "And...?". I raised a brow and Hoseok looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "Our house promise is ruined". Hoseok looked so sad and I chuckled.

"I didn't forget you idiot". I said and he smiled at me and ran to give me a hug... But I moved and he hit the wall. I laughed for a good to thirty seconds and check to see if he was alright. "I'm sorry Hyung". I said then kissed his forehead and Hoseok blushed a little. 'Cute'. I thought. "Now hurry up, you'll be late". "Ok... Wife". Hoseok ran after saying that. "Aish". I giggled. He's gonna make a guy or girl VERY happy.

BORED. Is the one thing that came to mind. Hoseok went to work at his family business three hours ago. It's a VERY big music company and that was one of his dreams. What about me you ask? My family is one of the richest in Korea. No, I'm not a lazy, I'm just spoiled, only child privilege. I'm just waiting for my families new company to open so I can run it. Why not go for a walk you ask? Easy, my gut told me not too....

And my gut is ALWAYS right.