Prep talks

CHIMSON'S POV

I was half a second away from killing EVERY last one of these fools. I'm fucking wasting my time with them. "STOP!". I groaned and sat on the ground. Min-Ki, who was laughing at my pain comes crawling to me and puts his little hand on my knee. I gave him a hug. "Thanks Min min". I give him a kiss and then looked at the supposed heroes of this world.

"Someone want to tell my why you all are so weak?". I know about them all. I know their strengths, so what is going on?. We don't have time for them to go on the battlefield, see a love one in trouble and unleash their powers. They have to control them now. Everyone stayed quiet at my question.

I rubbed my face. "Look, I'm not about to give y'all no words of encouragement cause y'all don't need it, what y'all do need to do is to stop wasting my time and get y'all shit together". "Well train us properly". I turn to that ignorant voice.

 I turn to that ignorant voice

SinGi. My least favorite. "Your going to die". I said to him. He gave me a confused look. "Every last one of you are going to die, this shit that's coming is no joke and all of you are not taking this seriously enough, all of you have powers that I know you all used before but now y'all acting like this is the first time you heard of them". I said the continued.

"And if y'all want to play that game then go right ahead but let me tell you all this, y'all are the ones that are going to die if y'all don't man the hell up, so if that's what you want then be my guest, however, I will NOT let Jimin die for none of you idiots". I left with Min-Ki after that.

I was angry and I don't know why. They wasn't my problem, so why was I so damn angry? I turn to Min-Ki. "You don't mind if I drink in front of you right?". He tilts his head. "I'll take that as a no". I pick up a wine bottle and opened it. I tried to drink it but...

"Put that shit down, drinking in front of my son". Jimin, how lovely of you to join me. "Fuck off, what is your problem?". What are you talking about? "Don't give that shit, the way you talked to my friends, what the hell was that about?". I told them the truth. Unlike you Jimin, I'm not sugar coating anything.

That's the problem with people. Y'all don't want to tell people the hard truth that people need to hear so they won't do anything stupid. Once again I tried to pick up the bottle but Jimin stops me again.

"TO HELL WITH ALL OF THAT!". Jimin?. "DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES!?!? DID YOU?!? YOU BASICALLY CALLED THEM ALL USELESS! THEY ARE NOT USELESS!". That's not what I implied. "YOU TELL THAT TO THEM! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE TAEHYUNG CRYING DID YOU?!?". He was crying?. "OF COURSE HE WAS! HE'S THE YOUNGEST YOU SHIT LICKER!". I put my head down feeling guilty.

"I can not fucking believe you, they are fucking scared too you know, they never experience anything like this before and here you come talking to them like they were soldiers or some shit, unlike your crazy ass, they don't fight, they don't kill, they don't know what war is!" .

Jimin cracked voice killed me. I didn't think about any of that. "No, you didn't and now their even more terrified because of you and don't you DARE, speak for me EVER! I will die for all of them! That's my job, NOT YOURS! they gave me everything I ever wanted in a short amount of time and I will easily lay down my life for my FAMILY!".

Jimin was full on sobbing. Jimin, don't cry, I'm sorry. "Choke on your sorry Chimson! I'm done, leave now!". Jimin. "I FUCKING SAID LEAVE! I ORDER YOU TO LEAVE!".

Chimson disappears with a heavy heart. I don't care. Min-Ki stares at me. I wipe my tears and I pick him up. "Hi sweety, I'm Jimin, your mom". I smile and I gave him a kiss and he giggles.

"Come little one let's go for a walk, it's stuffy and sad in here". He nods his head and we leave.