Knowing (WuHope)

BROCK'S POV

I was walking to Jimin's house while eating me 13th hamburger. I don't know what the fuck was on it but it was good. 'How did you not have a heartattack yet? And the way you were eating at that restaurant would make my grandmother beat your ass'. Xia says in disgust.

"I'm a wolf not a human, I eat how I want". I said. 'The way you eat, you should have been eating in your wolf body then people won't be looking at you like you had to get put down'. Xia huffed. I let out a loud sigh and continue eat my burger.

I stopped at a park to sit my fat ass down. I feel like I'm dying. 'Bitch it's just gas, I can feel it'. Xia says. "It's not that Xia... I want another hamburger I'm hungry". I told her and Xia stares at me. "What?". I ask. 'Your big ass needs to eat a salad'. She giggles. "If I wanted a salad I would be eating these trees and this fake ass grass right now". I roll my eyes and we both laugh together.

"Hey Xia?". I look at her.'Yes?'. She replied. "What does your real form look like?". I ask. 'Oh! I didn't show you? silly me, I'll show you but don't fall in love with me cause I'm super pretty'. She giggles and starts glowing.

 She giggles and starts glowing