Main couple date

JIMIN'S POV

Walk. I had to walk to the damn hospital. Why, because Jungkook though it was cute and drive with Tae on his lap. #I'mnotdyingfornoone squad rise up. Brock was walking with me, but when his fat ass smelt hamburgers, he left a bitch. Whatever, time to stop my dumb ass King before he does something stupid.

The first then I see when I reach the hospital was Yoongi pouring gasoline around it. Shit. I need to stop him but I wanted him to be thirsty, so what did I do?

"Oppa". I said like a girl. He whipped his head at the sound of my voice. "Babe!". He was quick to come to my side and shove his tongue down my throat. "Mmm". I missed this. I had to tap his shoulders cause I couldn't breath. "So-sorry but I missed you". He pouted. That was so chu.

"Aww I missed you too, but blowing up a hospital is a little extreme". I said giggling. 'A little?'. Aluna said. I laugh. Yoongi huffed. "They told me that they didn't know where you went and that Caesar bitch was missing and I panicked". He said fiddling his fingers. He's acting all cute today and I like it.

"Wait... Caesar was here?". I just caught he what he said. Yoongi nodded. "Bitch must have came here when I shot him, I should have shot him in his head". He growled. I chuckled. "Hey Yoongi?". I said. "Yes babe?".

"Let's go on a date". I asked. He smiles. "You don't have to ask me twice". He grab my hand and ran off. "YOONGI, GET YOUR BITCH ASS BACK HERE AND CLEAN THIS UP!". We hear someone shout but we laugh.

We were walking around with lamb skewers in hand and laughing at nothing. We were getting stares from people on the street but in that way. Min Yoongi, the most dangerous Alpha in Korea was not only laughing but with a omega, that was big news. I loved the attention. I see people admiring my beauty and haters looking at me like I just stole their money away from them and I loved that.

Yoongi went into a store to get us some drinks and I waited outside. Mainly because the entire we were walking, we were being followed. Three men appeared in front of me and I waited to hear them speak so I can judge them. "So, your his new play toy?".

Judgment complete, status- bitch ass hating omegas. I acted like a victim. "T-toy? What are you talking about?". I tilted my head and they laughed. "Aww, he's cute but a little dumb". One said. "How much do you think Yoongi paid for him?". The other omega asked. "Not much since he's too stupid to realize that he's just a toy". They laughed and I joined in.

They look at me with shock. Victim act. "Wha-what? Aren't y'all Yoongi friends?". I said. "No you dumb shit". One said. "Oh...". I put me head down. "You look at me when I talk to you cheap slut". Yeah, it's time to cut the act. "Slut?". I asked and looked around.