Found&Seek

JIMIN'S POV

'Goddess, I found the child'.

Aluna told me and I jumped up and down. "YES!". I cheered. 'Aluna thank you! You are amazing!'. She giggles at my cuteness. 'Why thank you Goddess, I'm glad I could help, he is at the fountain area you passed with Yoongi, and please stop jumping they are judging you'. Aluna says laughing. Huh?. Everyone looks at me like I was on drugs. "So-sorry". I sit down to recover from my hyper personality.

"Why were you so excited Queen?". Yoongi asked me. "My amazing beautiful, loving, wonderful, fantastic wolf found the child for Jungkook!!!". I squealed and hugged Hunter tightly. "I know your warm and cuddly Jimin but I really love life so please let me go". Hunter says scared.

I see Yoongi giving him the worlds darkest stare. "Oops". I quickly release him and Yoongi was quick to pull me into his chest and rubs his scent on me. I giggle at his possessive side.

I told Hunter to bring Jungkook back out so we can leave. I told them all that can come but they couldn't enter the place where the child was.

"We will be on ass kicking duty if needed". Brock suddenly comes out and said. I nodded to him and went to follow Jungkook but I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Yoongi?". I said. "Be careful... Please?". He said in a low voice and I kiss his cheek. "I'll be alright, I promise". I gave him a hug and he hugs me tight. Now the bigger problem.

"NO! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE! I CAN HELP I PROMISE!". TaeHyung was clinging onto me instead of Jungkook pledging for me to bring him with us. "Tae tae please let me go". I calmly say to the cute little boy.

"NO!". He tighten his grip on me and cries. I look at Caesar for assistance and he shook his head. Yoongi hit him on his head with his gun and growls at him. "Tae you wanna see my new photo's?". Caesar asked in a scared voice and Tae attached his self to him. "OK!!!".

Jungkook and I went into the fountain and I stopped. "What's wrong Jimin?". I turn to him and placed my hands on his cheeks. "Wh-what are you doing?". He said stuttering. "I'm sorry but I have to do this". I kissed him.

I look at Jungkook who was red with anger. "Jimin". He said coldly. I'm not gonna lie, I got super scared. He walks to me and he kissed me. I pushed him away. "THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?!?". I yelled at him.