Hating the guy(Taekook)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When I called some of our pack members to come and clean the restaurant, I left. I know Jin would come bitching and moaning about his shop and I wasn't about to sit there and listen to that bullshit.

In the shop, I wanted what my brother had... A mate. I saw how Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw my brother and that's what I wanted. So, I'm on my way to see my soon to be mate... TaeHyung. I get goosebumps everytime I say his name. I'm walking to his campus, just to get bitch at by my wolf.

"Your gonna have to get used to Jin you know that right? Since your being so thirsty for his little brother that looks like a 12 year old if I might add, cause when you start dating him Jin's gonna be all up in you bro". Hunter said and I shut him out bastard.

I see him coming out of his college looking so damn good. I'm drooling over his sight like a damn creep until... "TAEHYUNGIE!!".

Who the fuck? I see some fake ass mafia looking bitch back hug my TaeHyung. I need his name so I can send his family his remains. Tae just rolls his eyes and play punch him in his shoulder while laughing. Yeah, I had enough. I walk over to them to stop this eyesore.

"TaeHyung". I say lowly with a hint of sexiness cause Tae blushes and looks down. Adorable. "Who are you?". The guy said to me. "TaeHyung are you finish? We can get something to eat if you want?". I'm not here to speak to him he isn't worth my time. "I asked you a qu...". I cut him off.

"Your brother is shopping with a friend of mines and I know he's not about to let my friend go". I laugh and he laughs with me. Then his bastard of a friend pokes my chest. "Hey!!!". Yea no.

I wanted to kill him but since TaeHyung is watching I couldn't... But I can scare him. I put on a sick twisted smile and turn to him. "So I'm going to say this once, if you ever fucking touch me again I will eat you alive ok maggot?". I growl at him and he starts to sweats. Bitch ass boy.

"So who's your friend Tae?". I grinded my teeth at the word friend. "This is Dylan". TaeHyung says happily. "Hmm...". I size him up. Whatever. "So Tae...". But the guy cut me off. "Sorry to tell you this but he has plans". This Dylan guy said and puts his arm around Tae's shoulder which I violently bush off. "He's right Kookie". Tae said and I felt my heart break. "But it's with Jimin". Thank goodness.

Me and this Dylan both walk TaeHyung to the front gate of the campus. "See you later Dylan". TaeHyung says and shows a beautiful boxy smile. Dylan smiles at him amd looks at me with hate and walks away. I'ma kill him one day I swear.

"Now Kookie, are you going to finally ask me out or what?". Tae asked me. "Oh... Umm... Will you go on a date with me TaeHyung?". I say shyly. Damn I'm losing the sweg my brother taught me. "Yes". He happily reply. I got a little too happy. I picked up TaeHyung and I twirled him around.

"Thank you so much TaeHyung, it will be fun I promise". Tae laughs at my excitement and I blush and I put him down. "Sorry". I rub my neck. "Don't worry about it". He smiles at me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm looking forward to our date Kookie".