My Demon

YOONGI'S POV

Outraged. He's not serious Yoongi relax. He just testing you to see if you'll get mad and you almost felt for it. I tell myself.

"I am serious Alpha I can not let you near him". Kisen said in a serious tone. "W-why". I asked him heartbroken. "I do not know if your a threat to the Goddess or if you will harm him, so you have to stay away from him". He said. "I WILL NEVER FUCKING HURT HIM!". I yelled. "Are you sure about that Alpha?". He asked.

"YES I'M FUCKING SURE! WHAT TYPE OF ALPHA DO YOU THINK I AM!". I'm not going have no one insult my title as a Alpha nor will I have anyone try to place me in a category of Alphas that abuse their omegas. Monsters, they are monsters, I am not a monster.

"I apologize Alpha, but I will not let you near the Goddess until I know what you are and until I do you will remain here". Kisen says to me. No, the hell I'm not. I laugh. "I'm not staying here kid". I huffed. "And don't you know that a Alpha and omega can't be apart for that long?". I look at him with a smirk but his face remained blank.

"I am aware of this but it is different between you and the Goddess". I gave him a weird look. "The Goddess is unique so he would not be affected if you were apart and neither will you since you have been here for three hours Alpha". I was in shock. I was told Alphas and omega couldn't be apart from each other for more then a hour when they mate without getting sick.

"I wasted enough time here I believe, goodbye Alpha, I promise to keep the Goddess safe". I couldn't even stop him before he disappeared.

I couldn't. He really did leave me here. I was beyond livid. Him? Protect Jimin? That's my FUCKING Job! I'm his Alpha not that damn little kid. Rage, hatred, and jealously filled my chest. That little bitch. I was screaming my lungs out. The only fucking person that needs to protect Jimin is me.

"You sound amazing Yoongi, keep it up".

What the hell was that? I look around to see anyone but nothing.

"Yeah, your not going see me here... But if you want, you can look at the water".

The voice told me and I walked to the water.

"Hi friend".

I jumped back in horror. "What the hell are you!?!". I shouted.

"Well that's not very nice".

"What are you!?!". I screamed at him again.

"I am everything, I am anything and I fear nothing, what I am Yoongi?".

"I don't fucking know!". I rubbed my hair in frustration.

"I'm you, Yoongi, I'm your darkness you claim is ruing your life".

"What? Your the thing I feel?". I asked it.

"I am and I don't have a name so don't ask me, ask yourself since you didn't give me one".

"I don't want you! Just leave me alone!". I yelled. "Why did you choose me anyway!?! I didn't ask for this! You just ruined my life!". I cried a little when I said that. It chuckles.

"I chose you?".

"No Yoongi, you chose me".