"Girls day"

JIMIN'S POV

The moment Yoongi and I enter my house, we were glued to each other. I was up against the wall with my legs around him and kissing like there was no tomorrow. But a huge cockblocker was in the way.

"Get the fuck off him, you fucking hyena". Oh shit. That voice made Yoongi drop me. "Oww". I said. "Oh god! I'm...". Yoongi sentence was cut short when he was throw into a wall. He hissed. "That's what your ass get for dropping my child". Jin Hyung said. "Mom, how did you get in here?". I asked. "Made a key, now where the hell were you? I've been calling you for two hours". Jin says and hugs me roughly.

"Mom, please let me go". I said. He's been hugging me for 10 minutes now and it's painful. Yoongi sees my pain and on impulse he growls at Jin. Jin let's me go and says sorry to Yoongi. Jin claps. "Anyway, let's go child we are leaving". Jin says. "Where are we going?". I ask.

"Shopping!". Jin jumps. Bitch you ain't say nothing but a word. I put my shoes and jacket back on and waited at the door like a puppy waiting to go for a walk.

Yoongi looks at me with anger. "Jimin what the hell? We were busy". I giggle at his angry pouting face. "I'm not going to be gone long, I'll be back Yoon-Yoon". I said and place a kiss on his check. "But... But". He whined.

"He said he'll be back you damn sex dog, now shut the fuck up and wait Yoon-Yoon". Jin darkly said. Yoongi mumbles some words and walked upstairs. "Now come child, Joonie's money needs to be spent".

TaeHyung was also in the car with a pissed look on his face. 'What happen?' I use my wolf to talk to Tae. 'I was with kookie and Jin being the damn mom and brother that he is, damn near killed him chim'. Tae finish saying. 'Tae... Tell me the truth?'. I look over to him and he blushes.

'Ok, so Jin found us in the living room and I was sitting on Kookie's lap and he was kissing my neck no big deal'. I laugh. 'You slut'. I said. 'Learned from the best'. He answered. 'Damn right you did'.

As soon as we enter the mall, Tae pulls us into a Gucci store. Tae was bouncing around the store like a hyper baby, I'm taking him Jin I swear. He legit brought the whole store. Let me repeat that, he BOUGHT the whole store and what was his response to me when I ask him why. "I like Gucci".

Mom Hyung drags us to a pet store that was fit for royalty. I brought everything in the cat section for my Princess. Finally a store that has things that was right for my child. Tae brought some things for Astro because mom Hyung was being a mom... again.

"I ORDERED A GOLD AND EMERALD MARIO COLLAR A WEEK AGO AND YOUR ASS IS TELLING ME THAT IT ISN'T READY!!! MY PRINCE NEEDS THAT COLLAR FOR MY BALL THIS WEEKEND! WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER?!? I'M DONE YELLING AT YOU, I NEED SOMEONE WORTH MY TIME, GET OUT OF MY FACE!". Jin shouts

TaeHyung and I shake our heads at him. "What ball is he talking about?". I whisper to Tae. "Our family is having our 30th annual family ball on Saturday and don't worry your invited". Tae smiles and I smile back.

We stopped at a small shop to eat since we've been shopping for 4 hours. I had to call Yoongi to ask him to get my things that I brought. He also brought Namjoon, Jungkook, and Young with him. They wanted to come back and stay with us but we said it was girls day and made them leave.

"So... mom". I said. "Yes child". He reply. "Show me your mark". I asked. Jin and TaeHyung started to choke. "YOU MATED!". Tae shouts. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TAEHYUNG!". Jin shouted back. I watched and sipped my drink silently. "So about that mark". I said again. Jin sighs. "Fine".

 "Fine"

"Aww!". TaeHyung and I said at the same time. "It's so pretty". Tae says fanboying. "It's stunning". I said with shining eyes. "Bitches, y'all don't have to tell me that I mean look at me, of course my mark had to be as stunning as me". Jin says in confidence and we laugh. "Umm... Jimin?". We stop laughing and turn to that voice.

 We stop laughing and turn to that voice

"Caesar".