Kink session

JIMIN'S POV

"Where should I shot next?".

Of course. That damn sexy and deep voice belongs to the worlds sexiest Alpha.

 That damn sexy and deep voice belongs to the worlds sexiest Alpha

He gets sexier every time I see him. "Daddy". I ran to my King. "Hey baby, you ok?". Yoongi says kiss my cheek and puts a arm around my waist. "I'm fine Yoon-Yoon". I told him and snuggle into his chest. He chuckles and turns to Caesar with murder in his eyes.

"The fuck were you trying to do? And if you point, think, or say Jimin's name I will fucking slaughter you". Yoongi said with absolute rage.

"I ju-just needed some of Hos-Hoseok things". Caesar weakly said and holds his stomach. "Hoseok?". He blinks at him. I tug on his sleeve and Yoongi looks at me. "He's a friend of Soul that helped Hoseok". I whisper silently in his ear and he nods but still gives Caesar I satanic look.

"Doesn't give you the right to pull a gun out on my mate does it you jackass?". Yoongi replied and puts finger back on the trigger. "Shit". I heard Caesar mumble under his breath. I giggled. "Sou-soul didn't tell me that". He said scared. Yoongi just smiled. "Oh well, now leave before I kill you".

Caesar slowly picks his self up and painfully walks out of my house. I laugh seeing him limp to his car and I noticed that Yoongi was looking at me with a smirk on his face. "What's wrong?". I tilted my head at him.

He said nothing and walks to me and picks me up. "Eek!". I let out I little squeal. "Daddy is stressed kitten help me out". Yoongi seductively whisper in my ear. Fuck.

            CRINGE ZONE(SMUT)

Yoongi threw me on my bed, kicked Flower out and locks the door. "On your stomach". Yoongi demanded and I obliged. Click. What?. I was handcuffed to my bed post by him. I heard him groan. Then he beings to rip ever piece of clothing I had on. Smack. He hits my ass hard and I moaned.

"God your sexy". He stated and puts small kisses on the place where he hit my ass. "Fuck". I hissed. He then trails his tongue on my lower back and works his way up to my neck. "Mmm". I couldn't hold that in. But my moment was overturned by what Yoongi says in my ear. "I'm not going lie to you Jimin, but I'm a low key sadist". Damn it.

"AHHH!!!". I scream. When Yoongi told me that he was a sadist he puts a vibrating dildo inside of me and puts its on high. I'm moaning my ass off and he's just watching me with lust. I feel myself about to cum... But I don't. I whine at the pain that I feel in my stomach.

"I-I can't cum daddy". I turn to him and said with sad tone. "That's because I put a cock ring on you kitten, you were in too much pleasure to realize it". Yoongi said and puts the vibrator on even higher which I didn't know could go higher. "AHHHHHHH!". My body was shaking from the vibrations I was feeling.

"Please, I can't". I surprised myself noticing I was able to say a sentence that clearly. "Please what kitten?". Yoongi said while licking his lips. "Cum". That's all I said. I feel like I was going to pass out. Yoongi took off the ring and I felt relief fill my body when I came over my bed.

"Beautiful". Yoongi says when he sees me collapse and shakes in puddle of my own cum. I'm catching my breath when I feel something very hot fall on my back. "Ahh!". What the hell was that?. I turn my head to Yoongi and I see him holding a candle. Did this motherfucker just drop candle wax on my beautiful body?

I was about to curse him out when.... Drip. "Ahh shit". I moaned. Not gonna, lie I liked it so damn much. I feel Yoongi's lips on my back follow by a cool sensation. Huh?. He laughs. "It's edible love". He told me and drips more wax on me and eats it off. My god.

After A LOT of foreplay. And I mean a lot. Whips, feathers, blades, hot caramel sauce, and the world's best ass eating probably, I was about to be pounded. Yoongi puts the ring back on me. And before I can protest, he entered me roughly. I couldn't even scream that's how fast he was going and it was good.

"Fuck you still feel amazing". Yoongi moaned out and he grabbed my hips tightly and continued his assault inside of me. "AHH- DAD- AHH!". I couldn't form a proper sentence at all. "That's right Queen, I'm your daddy". Yoongi says in my ear.

I just wanted to release everything I was holding. Yoongi continued his assault for a hour and I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Yoo-". I moaned out. "I know baby I know". The room was filled with sex as well as both of our scents. After a few more thrusts, Yoongi came inside of me. He took off the ring and I released everything I had in me. But my body had too much pleasure....

And I passed out.