This damn heat

Jimin's pov

I was singing in the shower. No, not that song. I was singing to my husband Taemin's drip drop. A true King. I was, of course blasting this song since I have no neighbors and Hoseok went to work.

Work... Damn. It was only nine in the morning and I don't work till ten. So Taemin here I come.

The time is now 9:30 and I was about to leave when I collapse on the ground in sweat. Shit, my heat always like to surprise me. I'm not like regular omegas, I don't need sex to help me with my heat, I just need to be touched. I tried to touch myself but it didn't work so I had to call someone. I dialed the number and prayed that he would answer.

"Jimin what's wrong?". Hoseok picks up after a few rings. "Hyu..ng". I panted. "Please... Please help me". I begged and the line went dead. I hope he comes because my member is starting to hurt. Hoseok is the only person that knows what I am. I didn't even tell my parents. Telling my parents what I am equals losing my freedom and being on lock down. So no fucking thank you Barbara, I'm good.

MILD SMUT WARNING

The front door was knocked down revealing a sweaty Hoseok. Really? He ran here? His car was faster then him when he was a wolf so why run? Hoseok said nothing, picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room.

 Really? He ran here? His car was faster then him when he was a wolf so why run? Hoseok said nothing, picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room

"Hyung". I can nearly say since this heat was killing me. "Shh". Hoseok placed a finger to my lips. "Hyung will take care of you so relax". Hoseok starts to take off my pants and underwear and by reflex I cover my lower area with my hands. It's been a while since my last heat so I was embarrassed.

Hoseok chuckled. "Relax doll, it's just you and me here don't get shy". Hoseok said. "Easy for you to say I'm the one half naked". I didn't look at him when I said that. Hoseok looks at himself and removes his shirt. "Better?". Hoseok sexily whispers in my ear. "Y-yes". I was blushing like a damn school girl that was just notice by her senpai.

My thoughts flew out the window when I felt Hoseok starting to kiss my neck. I moaned. "Hoseok, I'm the tease here so sto... Ahhh!". I screamed when Hoseok's cold hand grab my length. "What was that?". Hoseok voice was low but sexy. He started to pump my member painfully slowly.

"Hyung ahh". I threw my head back and Hoseok took that as a opening to attack my neck. "Shit". I moaned again. Hoseok squeezed my member and I squealed. "Pretty boys shouldn't curse especially in front of daddy". Hoseok growls. Daddy? My best friend has a daddy kink? I smirked to myself. Hmm... Let's test this theory.

"I'm sorry Oppa". I popped the P's seductively. Hoseok looked up at me with pure lust and pumps my member at a fast pace. "AHHH!". I feel my eyes go to back of my head. "Call me oppa again Jimin". Hoseok used a voice that didn't fit him at all but it was hot. "Oppa". I panted out. He pumps me faster. "Again". Hoseok demands. I have tears in my eyes and I was drooling. "Oppa". I felt his lips attack my neck again. I wanted to curse again but I didn't want him to stop.

"One more time Jimin". I can feel him giving me hickeys on my neck but I could care less. "Oppa... I'm going to cum!". I felt a knot in my stomach. "Do it". Hoseok says and I release in his hand. "Fuck". I was waiting for my high to come down while Hyung was licking his hand clean. "Huh? The flavor changed, It taste like Caramel and apples". Hoseok says and I sat up. "You...Whatever". I giggled and went to pick up my pants and underwear.

"Thank you Hyung". I smiled and kissed his cheek. "No problem Jimin". He checks his phone and his eyes went wide and he bolts out the door. He's late for something. I laugh and started to gather Hoseok sheets to wash them because a bitch isn't going to work today. I'm a special type of omega. I release my scent AFTER any sexual contact unlike other omegas. My scent will go away in three days. Fuck, I have to call Jin Hyung.

The phone didn't even fully ring when it was answered by a panicked Jin. "MY BABY! Where are you? Are you ok? What happen? Are you sick? Is Hoseok there? Is he taking care of you? If not, I'm going to fucking kill him". Jin hissed. "Mom calm down". I can't believe he got this frantic over nothing. I heard sniffing on the end of the phone. "Hyung are you crying? I'm sorry I'm fine please don't cry". I'm a weak sensitive bitch. So if you cry, I'll cry too.

"I'm glad you're ok but I'm crying cause you called me mom". Jin says. "Hyung, I just finished going through my heat and...". "Done". Jin said. "What?". I replied. "You need a few days off right? You got it, you're my favorite child and employee after all you get what you want... To a limit". Damn I want some Taemin mercs, oh well. I ended the call with a thank you to my second mom.

I decided to take another shower and have a little nap... But something or better yet someone had better plans.

'Hello baby. Did you miss me?'

I cringed at my own terribly written smut. Come join the cringe zone cause that's what I'm calling my smut scenes for now one.