Wolf squad

JIMIN'S POV

*Giggles*. I'm snuggled in Yoongi's chest while he plants little kisses on my head. Suddenly, we hear gagging noises and we both give a deathly stare at the culprit, Namjoon. "What's your problem Joon?". Yoongi says to Namjoon coldly. "Y'all are sickening me with all this affection, that's my problem". He rolled his eyes and ate some cake.

I chuckled. "Aww, what's wrong dad? Mad because mom is hugging and shouting another man's name that isn't yours". I laughed and Yoongi joined in. "Shut up". He huffed. "But look". I pointed to Caesar that was struggling to get away from the brothers again.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!". We heard Caesar shout and Hoseok was trying to help him. "Get off him!!!". Hoseok growled at the brothers and he tried to pull them off of his Alpha. "No! Not until we get a autograph!". The brothers yell at the same time.

"TaeHyung to me now". Jungkook's deep voice made Tae whimper and he obeyed his Alpha and went to his side. "Jin". Namjoon said using his wolf's voice. Jin rolled his eyes and sat down next to him. "Thank god". Hoseok said and gave Caesar a hug that made him blush.

"I've been meaning to ask". I said still snuggled in Yoongi chest. "Can I see y'all wolfs?". I ask and they all nodded except Jin. "Umm you REALLY don't want to see mines". Jin whisper silently. "I do and don't worry I can handle Mario and his psychopathic side". I smile at Jin he nods.

"Alright wolf squad up!". I yelled and put a fist in the air and everyone looks at me in horror. "Queen, I love you and all but that shit was embarrassing but cute". Yoongi said in my ear. I blush in embarrassment and said sorry. "Just do it already". I said. "Fine".

           Hunter(first appearance)

     Grayson(I changed his hair color)