Mate(WuHope)

HOSEOK'S POV

Now everyone is in a new uproar. Why? Jimin is missing. It's been two days since he disappear and everyone was blaming Jungkook. SinGi was the first one to voice his anger at him. "You see what happens when you want to help!". SinGi growled loudly at Jungkook. Jin was a crying mess and Namjoon and some of Yoongi men tried to calm him down. For some reason they think that his Jimin's mother. Who told them that?

TaeHyung was being held down by Jungkook cause the moment he heard that Jimin was missing, he tried to run and find him but Jungkook said no. "How in the hell was I supposed now that this was going to happen?". Jungkook said darkly to SinGi while holding TaeHyung down. "NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I HAVE TO FIND HIM!". TaeHyung yelled trying to fight off Jungkook.

I couldn't be here anymore. 'Hoseok'. Brock says in a relaxing tone. 'He's alright, I know he is'. Brock told me calmly. I couldn't, I wanted to cry. "Hoseok". My name was called from behind.

"Dylan". I said softly. "Jimin is fine". He put hand on my shoulder. "And how do you that? Did you do something?". I already felt Brock wanting to come out. 'I fucking knew it! I knew he wasn't trustworthy! Let me the fuck out Hoseok! I'm going to beat his ass inside out!". Brock was pissed.

"No, I didn't do anything to him, I'm grateful to the Goddess for giving me another chance and I'm not breaking it again". He said firmly.

I smile. "I trust you". I said. 'Oh what the fuck Hoseok!'. Brock groaned at my words and I chuckled. "Come Dylan, we need to go calm those heathens down". I grabbed his hand and went to the living room. But I ask him. "How do you know he's ok?". I ask.

"Well since I'm the King of Grims, I can feel any darkness no matter how far and how old it is". Dylan said and I drop his hand. "Your the damn King of Grims?". I asked stunned. "I am". He smile. "What does darkness have to do with Jimin?". I asked. "I don't know but the darkness is more around Yoongi then Jimin, and Yoongi is fine as well... If you care". I don't.

We went to the living room and was greeted by shouting from SinGi and Jungkook. "ENOUGH!". I yelled and everyone looked at me except SinGi who was staring at Dylan. I look at Dylan who was a blushing mess.

"Well". SinGi said and licks his lips. "Who is this beauty?". He walked over and kiss Dylan's hand. Dylan was a mixer of red and pink. "This is Dylan and he told me that both Jimin and Yoongi was ok". I said and everyone cheered. Then I saw SinGi pinch Dylan's ass and I ran away.