Getting answers

YOONGI'S POV

After the kink session

THAT WAS AWESOME!! We should do that some more. I went to the bathroom to wash off cause Jimin pass out afterwards. Jimin passed out? Wait. I ran back to room and shake Jimin. "Jimin?". No reply. "Jimin?". I ask again. Shit. "Jimin!!!". I'm shaking him a little bit harder now and I got scared.

Fuck! I rush to get my phone to call Young. I was crying but I didn't care. Fuck. What hell did I do? I'm hitting myself with my phone and waiting for Young to pick up. "Hello boss what's up?". Young says finally answering his phone. "He-help me Young please its Jimin".

Not even five minutes passed and Young was busting in Jimin's house. I was in the living room, crying and holding Jimin. "Ji-jimin?". Young says in a weak voice. "Help me please Young". I said and cried harder.

We were rushing to the hospital with Jimin in the back seat. When Young asked me what happen, I told him. He stops the car, pulled me out of the passenger seat and beat my ass and I let him. It took ten minutes for Young to finish whipping my ass and we make are way to the hospital.

Young was cursing me out they entire time. Saying how he couldn't believed that I hurt his daughter-son and Angel. I sat there and let him talk shit about me cause I deserve it.

We both rush in the hospital and waited for the only doctor I trusted. "It's been a while Min". Dr. HyBun said. Finally. He looks at Jimin he eyes widen. "Wh-what happen to Luna?". Luna, that's fits him beautifully.

Young hits me again and told HyBun what happen and then he hits me. "You fucking fucker, I should cut your shit off". HyBun looks at me and tries to take Jimin out of my arms but I growl at him. "Fine, I forgot you were a Alpha, follow me". He rolls his eyes and walks off and we follow him.

I placed Jimin on the bed and kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry Queen I'm truly sorry". I whisper softly in his ear. "He'll be fine Yoongi don't worry". HyBun says to me. I look at him and I nod. "Let's go Young". I said but Young huffed at me and walks out. I sigh and Hybun laughs. I glare at him and left the room. And see a damn face that I hated.

 And see a damn face that I hated

This ass blower. I went to Young and I tap him. He gives me a glare but I didn't care and pointed to Caesar. "He pointed a gun at Jimin". I said and Young takes out his phone, took a picture of Caesar and goes to call Namjoon. I, however went after Caesar. I took out my gun and hit him very hard on the back of head and he falls. Dick. I turn my heels and walk away.

I'm sitting in Jimin's room waiting for him to wake up. I'm holding his hand and given it kisses. When Young busts in the room. I gave the darkest stare in the world and he gulps. "So-sorry Alpha". He said and bows to me. "What?". I said.

"It-its Namjoon, his pack can't find him".