The snack

JIMIN'S POV

"May I join?".

Meal. He knew I was hungry so he came to help me. When I say that I pushed my way to him I mean it. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!". I pushed everything out my way. The monsters, our men, Yun and Yoongi.

I glued myself to Mr.Kim. Shit, that's a good idea. "Hi Mr. Kim". I said sweetly and bat my eyelashes at him. He chuckles and gives me a hug. I'm pregnant. "Hello Jimin or should I say Goddess".

I didn't give a damn on how he found that out I was to busy hugging him. He smells likes sex.... I mean good, he smells good. "Jimin, I missed you too but I can't do anything if your clinging to me like this". Mr. Kim said laughing. I whine. "No! You might get hurt! Go home". I tell him. "I will be fine Jimin trust me and besides my sons are fighting so I'm fighting". He said strongly.

"Their wolves are fighting". I replied. "THOSE SICK BASTARDS ARE OUT!?!". He shouted and I nodded. "Well... Ok then but you still need help". He smiles and spoke again this time in my ear. "And if you weren't already mated, I would totally be your Alpha". He whispers slowly. I'm pregnant with triplets.

I protested. "Bitch ain't nothing official, ain't no damn ring on my finger and I can easily get rid of this mark just so you can take me". I said in a fast pace. "JIMIN!". Yoongi shouted and rips a head of a monster.

"I LOVE YOU BUT THIS AIN'T WORKING!". I yelled back at him laughing. Yoongi growls at me and I let Mr. Kim go. Yoongi flashes a smile at me and continues to fight. So he didn't see Mr. Kim kiss my cheek. I blushed.

"Get your old ass away from my bride!". The men screams at Mr. Kim and runs at him. "Shut up". Mr. Kim waved his hand and the man flew somewhere. "I am royalty, so don't talk to me like your on my level". Mr.Kim claps his hands. "As Harius, lost brother of Hades I call for my demons to assist the Goddess". Mr.Kim voiced boomed loudly.

Kim voiced boomed loudly

A army of dark spirit fighters, Asinrus (the son of Cerberus) and some weird creature came out of the sky. "Do well and eliminate ALL THOSE ANTS!". Mr. Kim's voice was like a go light and boom fire came from that weird monsters mouth and he aimed right at that man.

He dodges and Yun swings his scythe at him cutting his back. "AHHH!". The man cried in pain. "You need to pay attention sweety". Yun said and swings his weapon hitting him again in his back. "Weak".

Everything was fighting but my eyes was on Yoongi. I'm praying for him to be safe. He did look good all sweaty and all but he's safety was everything to me. I see something charging at him from behind. Oh no. Before I could warn him...

Slash.

One of Mr. Kim's soldiers kills it. Oh thank god. I breath a sigh of relief. Some of Mr. Kim's dark army surrounds Yoongi like they were protecting him. I smile. "He'll be alright". Mr. Kim made his way to my side.

"They feel his darkness in him but in a good way since they know who Yun is and they are treating Yoongi like their King and they will protect him". Mr. Kim said. I nod to him seeing how his army is slaying everything that tries to near Yoongi. "Ok".

"Oh Jimin".

What? I something call my name and I start looking around. They I see a black hole in the middle of all the chaos.

"Your friends are strong but are you?".

The voice said in a mocking voice and I gave no reaction. "I am, Ji". I said with a smile. The voiced laughed.

"Well since you know me come play with me".

I said nothing and walked to the black hole. "JIMIN!". I hear Yun but I didn't stop and walked in the black hole and it disappeared.

"I will prove to you that I am the true Goddess".