Epilogue pt2

YOONGI'S POV

After I played with Min-Ki, he went to sleep. He had a busy day, all he did was sit on the ground and growled at Caesar who came with Hoseok to visit. I wiped my tears away, I'm so damn proud. When I put him down to sleep I went to have some alone time with my Queen. I smirked and went to our room.

 I smirked and went to our room

I see someone in the bed but wasn't Jimin. It wasn't his scent, it was raspberry. I growled. "Get out TaeHyung". I said. "Tsk". He said and got out of my bed. "I wanted to scare you". He said playing with his fingers.

"Your so damn stupid, just like my brother". I told him. "What?". He asked. "Neither one of you can hide your scent and that makes you both equally stupid". I reply. "Don't call my Luna stupid".

Jungkook said standing on the door. "KOOKIE!". TaeHyung ran to my brother and started to cling on his arm. "Hello beauty, I was looking for you". He said. "Why?". TaeHyung asked him. "Jun-Su is crying and I don't know why". Jungkook replied.

"My son's name is Min-Tae and you just left him somewhere by his self?". TaeHyung asked. "No, I left him with Yun". He said. "Wow". I replied. "WHAT!?!". TaeHyung ran our of the room. "What I do?". He asked me. "You basically left my nephew alone". I said leaving my brother behind.

I made my way downstairs and I see Min-Tae crawling to me.

I picked him up. The fuck is he wearing?. I ask myself. "MY BABY!". TaeHyung said screaming and ran over to me but be stopped. "The fuck is he wearing?". He asked. "I was asking myself the same thing". I told him. "He looks good". We heard someone say and turn around. "Namjoon". I said. "I did get it for Jin-Joon but he was too chubby". He said laughing.

"Are you calling me fat?". Jin said. "What?". Namjoon asked his mate. "People ALWAYS blame the mom when the baby is to big so you just called me fat". Jin said huffing. I ain't dealing with this. I gave Min-Tae to his mom and was about to leave but Namjoon stopped me.

"I just came for Joo-na not to be misunderstood". He said. "Joo-na?". I asked. "Why are you looking for my daughter? SHE WAS WITH YOU!". Jin said yelling. "I know but something came up and I dropped her off here and gave her to Jimin". He said and looked at me. "Where is Jimin?". He ask me. "Umm... I don't know?". I said.

Silence.

Namjoon just nodded his head multiple times. "Ok then, where's my baby?". He asked me. "I don't know". I replied.

Silence.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JOONIE!". Jin wasted no time and puts his hands around Namjoon neck. I just watched. "Stop him Yoongi". TaeHyung said. "Not my problem". I told him. Young enters the room because of all the yelling. "I just put Jin-Joon to sleep, what is the meaning of this?". He asked.

"Namjoon lost Joo-na". I told him. "HE WHAT?!?". Young shouted. "Jin, move it's my turn". He ordered pulling up his sleeves. "Losing one of my Grandchildren, you bastard". He said. "I DIDN'T! I LEFT HER WITH JIMIN!". Namjoon said screaming.

"Jimin?". Young questioned and Namjoon nods. "Do you know where he is?". He asked him. "I'm sorry but I haven't seen Jimin since this morning, I thought he with you master". Young said. "What?". I said shaking. "So Ji-Jimin missing?". TaeHyung said in a broken voice. Young just puts his head down. "No". I ran out of my house.

"YOONGI!". They shouted at me but I don't care.

Jimin, Where are you Queen?