Min-Ki

YOONGI'S POV

CRINGE ZONE(MILD SMUT)

Bottom Yoongi(first and last time cause top Yoongi is superior)

I went to Chimson's door and knocked on it. "What the hell do you...". I kissed him. We kissed and made our way to the bed. I attack his neck and he laughs. "I'm a top Yoongi bear".

It happen so fast. I was tied to the bed and laying on my stomach. "How the fuck!?!". I yelled. "You look adorable if you ask me". Chimson then starts to kiss my neck. "Get off me!". I yelled. "Aww what's wrong Yoongi? You started this, so let me finish it". He sucks my neck roughly. "Mmm". Fuck, I didn't mean that. "See you like it, so stop fighting and let daddy play".

"AHHHH!". This fucker was beyond rough. There was no prep at all. He just stuffs himself in me. "Fuck!". I couldn't even breath properly. "You fucking feel nice Yoongi". Chimson said and place a kiss on my neck. "Ahhh!". He grabs my hair so I can look at him. "It's good isn't it? And answer me correctly Yoon". He orders. God damn it, this is humiliating.

"Ye-yes". He bites my neck hard. "Not the answer I'm looking for". He starts moving faster. "AHHH!". I'm not calling him that. "Yes you are". He moves even faster. "Ahhh shit! Da-". I stop myself right there. He laughs. "Meh close enough". And we came together. "Good boy". He said and kissed my for head. "Sleep". And I actually did.

Sore. My fucking ass was sore. I glared at Chimson but he blow me a kiss and leaves. Fucking asshole. I couldn't even move. Jokes on him, Jimin is the one that's going to pay for this. I managed to get up cause Chimson loud ass voice was telling every one to get up. When we arrived downstairs we holding the baby.

 When we arrived downstairs we holding the baby

"AWW!". TaeHyung, Jin and Hoseok said at the same time. You can see how their eyes were shining when they see the baby. And you can also see their Alphas looking at them lovingly.

"So this is Park Min-Ki". Park? I think to myself. "Yes park, I fucking found him so he gets Jimin's surname". He threw me a dark stare and I look at the ground.

"I need a babysitter so I can find the rest of the ingredients for the potion". He looks at us all. "And I don't trust NONE of you to watch my son". He said darkly. Everyone was going to speak but Chimson's hateful stare made them quiet.

Chimson was playing with Min-Ki and the Kim brothers was pouting the entire time. "I can babysit him, right Kookie?". TaeHyung turns to my brother and said. My brother kissed his cheek. "Of course you can beauty, Chimson is just acting like a dick". He says growling in Chimson's directions.

"I can make you choke and die on mines Kook so you better watch your damn mouth". Chimson smiles at him. "I'm the damn mother around here, how can you NOT trust me?". Jin glares at him.

"I don't trust your Alpha, he might break his fucking neck". Chimson growls at Namjoon. "I got attacked for nothing". Namjoon shakes his head. "The only person that can watch my son is on his way".

I look at Chimson and asked. "Why can't I watch him?". Everyone turns to me. I know I might give off that energy that I don't like kids but I do. Chimson stares at me. "Why would you?". He questioned. "I mean since you know, Jimin and I will have pups soon anyway, so I can at least learn now so I won't fuck up or do something wrong when that happens, I know I can be a good dad, I just to learn first".

That made Chimson smile and he gave me Min-Ki. "If you need help ask Young, he's coming soon". He pauses for a second. "You will be a great dad Yoongi". He grins and leaves.

I know.