I'm sad

JIMIN'S POV

It's been three days since Yoongi went missing and I'm devastated. I locked myself in his room, surrounded by his scent and cried my eyes out. His whole pack is looking for him. Tae and Jin has been trying to get me out but I refused to leave.

"Chim chim, please come out he's fine I promise". Tae soothing voice was heard from the other side of the door. I can't leave. I tried helping with the search but I couldn't smell his scent at all. That nice mix of honey and rain, I couldn't smell it at all. And that made me cry even harder.

"Baby please, let mama in, I brought you food and candy, Yoongi would want you to eat and smile, remember he hates seeing you cry and so do we". Mom Hyung voice was calm and beautiful. If he didn't like seeing me cry then he wouldn't have disappear... At least without me. I start crying again. The blame game in my head started to play tricks on me again.

Was it because I was the Goddess?
Was it because I was stronger then him and he felt like he didn't have to protect me?
Was it cause I lied about my identity?

*Drip*. New tears being to fall. Of course, it's my fault. He probably hates me. That's why he asked my what my strength was. I should have said him. *BANG BANG BANG*. Loud knocks from the door scared the hell out of me and I jumped.

"Alright I'ma say this shit once, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT! I know your blaming yourself and it's not your fault, something happen to him and you stopped helping to find him makes you a bitch, he would turn the planet inside out if you went missing, I know your sad and shit but crying like a damn baby isn't helping NO ONE! So if you really love Yoongi like you say you do then stop acting like your the only one that misses him AND HELP!". Jungkook?