Telling secrets

JIMIN'S POV

Calm. That's how I describe my heart right now. I'm in my living room with Flower on my lap. 'Are you sure Goddess?'. Aluna said with worry. I'm sure. I tell her. I'm waiting for my friends to come here. I want.... No I need to tell them who I am. I feel myself starting to cry but I suck it up. I have to stay strong. If they all decide to leave me then that's on me. *drip*.

"Oh?". I'm crying... Great. Flower wasted no time and starts rubbing on me. "Thank you Princess". I give her a big hug. "At least I'll have you and Aluna if they leave me". I snuggle Flower. *ding*. I took in a deep breath. Let's do this.

I'm sitting in the living room facing everyone. Young, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, TaeHyung, Hoseok, Caesar and Yoongi. No one talked cause they saw how serious I was. I looked at the three people that already know my secret, Tae, Hobi, and Caesar and smiled.

They look at me with shock and started to protest. "WAIT! Just think a while longer." Hoseok yells. "Yeah Jimin REALLY think about it". Caesar said. "Are you sure?". Tae's soft voice made everyone look at him. "I'm sure love thank you". I smile. I breath in.

"I'm the Goddess you've been hearing about". I said looking at them all. Their faces was in shock and I already hear the negative voices in my head.

"You've been lying to us this entire time!"
"TaeHyung being kidnapped was your fault"
"I thought you hated liars but you were the biggest liar of us all!"
"You could have helped TaeHyung before that happen!"

Shit. I couldn't breathe. 'Goddess! Calm down please!'. Aluna tries her best to sooth me but it doesn't work. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. "Jimin!". I hear Hoseok voice yell. "JIMIN! open up please". TaeHyung broken voice was heartbreaking and I cry over that. Their going to leave me, I can feel it.

"JIMIN! Open this damn door right now before I set it on fire!". Jin?. "He'll do it too he set my car on fire". Namjoon said. "YOUR DUMB ASS SAID YOU CAN FIX YOUR CAR AND IT FUCKING BLOW UP!". Jin barked. I giggle at their little fight.

"Queen, open the door please". Yoongi says quietly. "I told you I don't like when you cry so please come out". Yoongi voice cracked. I can't hear him like that. I opened the door and was pulled into Yoongi's arms. Happy, I felt happy.

We returned to the living room. Jin made some tea and Young made cake. "Now Jimin, relax before you speak ok love?". Jin says and I nod. "I'm the Goddess of the mystics and a Angelic wolf as well". I spoke and they all look at me amazed... Excepted Namjoon. "Yeah... I already knew you were the Goddess but the Angelic wolf part is new to me.". Namjoon said and got a piece of cake.

"How did you know that?". I ask him. "Wolf told me". He answered. "After that little argument we had at Jin's restaurant, Greyson flat out cursed me out, saying how I was going to hell for fighting with the Goddess and how he was going to disown me for being disrespectful and shit". He says and sips his tea. Weird.

When Namjoon says all that I turn to Hoseok. "Is that why you bowed to me cause Brock knew who I was?". I ask and Hoseok nodded his head. "I have a question?". Jungkook said and raised his hand. Adorable. "Yes?". "How does Tae and this bitch know who you were?". He asked. "Hey!". Caesar yelled.

"You wanna yell again or should I shoot you in your throat?". Yoongi's dark voice shut Caesar up. "I can sense another mystics when I'm near one" I said . I look at Tae and he look like he was about to cry. 'Tae it's ok I'm here'. I use my wolf to calm him. He looks up at me and smiles. "I-I". Tae breaths slowly. "I'm a dra-wolf".

Silence.

"A FUCKING DRA-WOLF HOLY SHIT!". Caesar shouted a little to loudly and I cover my ears. Yoongi growls and pulls out his gun and points it at him. "I hate barking dogs". Yoongi says and Caesar hides behind Hoseok. "You punk ass bitch, your supposed to protect me!". Hoseok pushes Caesar away and huffs. "I'm sorry Sunny". Caesar says and kissed his cheek. Kawaii!

"So what is this bitch?". Jungkook says and glares at Caesar and gets hit by Jin and Young. "If you don't stop talking like that in front of me I will call the company of banana milk and force them to stop making it". Young hissed.

"And if you don't stop cursing like that in front of your parents, I will have you your shit eaten off by lions and force Tae to watch while I drink cocktail, am I clear?" Jin said in a threaten voice. Jungkook shuts up. "Good". They both said. "Continue".

"Well to answer the kid's question, I'm a wolf warrior and a dragon owner. Caesar said in a proud voice and puffs out his chest. Hoseok laughs at him and Caesar blushed. "Wait your a dragon owner?".

"So am I".