Powers

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi called everyone in the living room with a booming Alpha voice and oh my god I was SO turned on. Everyone came in with a frantic look on their faces but they saw me and ran towards me.

"CHIM CHIM!". TaeHyung was the first one to glue his self to me. "Hi Tae". I pat him on his back. "I missed you!". Tae starts to kiss all over my face getting growls from both Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Y'all shut the fuck up, we are brothers". Tae gave them a glare and continues to hug me. "Get off my child, kid". Jin pushed TaeHyung off me and gives me a bear hug. "My baby! Look Joonie our child is back!". Jin smiles at Namjoon and he smiles back.

"MIN!!!". Hoseok said charging at me. "Oh my god!". I felt impact and we both hit the floor. "Oww". I hit my head and my ass hard on the floor. "MY BABY! YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!". Jin out of no where pulls out a knife and tries to go after Hoseok but his Alpha stops him. "Get off m...". Namjoon puts his hand over his mouth and whispers something in his ear and that calmed him down.

"You fucking roach, get the fuck off my Queen right the fuck now before I fucking give you nightmares and pain". Yoongi low but murderous tone stops everyone's breathing. "Sor...". "I don't want your sorry, I want you to get off HIM!". Hoseok quickly got off me and tries to help me up. "Don't touch him, just move". Hoseok moved far away from me. Yoongi helped me up and he back hugged me. "Talk Queen".

We all sat down and I being to speak. I told them that darkness is here and I apologized for Chimson's nasty behavior. "You guys are not weak". They look at me. "I know that you all are just scared and so I am but we have to do something if we don't then this world is over". I stopped and continued. "We are out of time and the darkness is more powerful then I thought, so I'm going to help y'all out". I stand up and showed my Goddess side.

"Livyu teara jiugi kaiyagi nouimu iyuama cyaliou wuylia"

"Livyu teara jiugi kaiyagi nouimu iyuama cyaliou wuylia". I sing the very first song that I heard when I first became the Goddess and everyone starts to glow different colors.

Jin-orange
Namjoon-red
TaeHyung-Purple
Jungkook-white
Hoseok-Green
Dylan-Gray
Caesar-Blue
SinGi-Black
Young-Dark pink

Yoongi and I glow gold. I'm still singing the song and all of the colors start to mix together.

The colors made something I knew they wouldn't understand. All they saw was colors but what I saw was different.

 All they saw was colors but what I saw was different

The heart. The heart of Bangtan. I knew it. I knew they were my family. I smiled to myself.

After all was said and done, I know they had questions but I had no time to answer them. "I enhanced your powers". I said quickly. "I made sure that you feel how strong each and every one of you are, we are stronger as one and we can stop this together". Yoongi smiles at me. "They really didn't have a choice but to help you". Yoongi made his way to my side. "Right?". Yoongi gave them a evil glare. "Right!". They cheered at the same time.

"Now... Let's kick some ass".