Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)

NAMJOON'S POV

Letting Grayson was the worlds biggest mistake I swear. He brought two girls over, slept with them and made them cook him breakfast. Now because of his dumb ass I might have lost Jin. He wasn't picking up my calls or texts and that was killing me. "Joon... I'm...". I blocked him. His fucking makes me sick. He always doing some dumb shit.

I'm driving like a madman to see if I can find my Prince. I'm looking every where for him and trying not to crash cause my tears was blinding my vision. 'He's at a waterfall and he needs some alone time so leave him be dog'. Jimin?

'No shit I thought you were the smart one?'. Jimin sassed. How? 'Cause I'm a perfect like that'. He said proudly. I rub my head at his sassy attitude. Just tell me where he is and I mean the waterfall Jimin. 'Umm... No?'. What!?! Why!?!. 'Cause I just told you needs time alone'. No he doesn't Jimin! I need to be with him so please tell me where he is everything was a mistake. Then darkness.

'Hiya Joon! Don't speak to me, first off no more sass that's my job, second that wolf of yours is gonna get his ass whip best believe that and third.... Just look at him'. I turn to look at him and it broke my world apart. Jin sitting in the grass with red puffy eyes and tears coming down his beautiful face. Why is he cr... 'Bitch if you stop barking you will found out'. Jimin said. I gave him a eye roll.

"Was I just a toy?". I heard Jin say. Toy? Jimin, what is he talking about? 'Jin went to your house today and saw those sluts in your kitchen and thought that you slept with them'. Jimin finished saying with regret. What? I would never! 'I know that but he doesn't'. Jimin said.