Mom mode activated

JIMIN'S POV

This had to be THE most uncomfortable breakfast in the whole world. Jin.. I mean mom Hyung made breakfast and I went to see if my future husband was still breathing. Thank goodness he was.

"All I did was open the fucking door Jimin that's all I did and I almost died". Yoongi says while whispering. "I know sweetie I know". I patted his back. "That's all I did and I almost lost my life". Yoongi said again. "Let it out". I give him a hug. "That's all I did".

We are sitting in the dining room with a delicious meal spread out in front of us, that both Yoongi and I refused to eat. Poison was real. "Eat". Jin said and we started chowing down.

"Now, tell me are y'all dating?". He asked. "Yes". We said at the same time. "You better be". Jin huffed and pets Flower that was on his lap. Damn traitor. "Yoongi". Jin said without looking at him. "Yes?". He said. "You better correct yourself boy". Jin stated. "Yes... Ma'ma?". Yoongi replies confused.

"That's better, so to make things short if you fucking hurt my child I swear on my looks that I will personal boil you alive and film your pack eat you and watch their bodies burn with the poison I laced in your body do I have to repeat myself?". I saw Yoongi shiver. "No ma'ma". He said.

"Lovely, now Jimin". He tosses keys at me. "Go open the restaurant and stay there till I call you and he stays here I'm not done talking to him yet". Jin says. "Ok". I run while Yoongi was yelling my name.

 I run while Yoongi was yelling my name

I arrive at the shop, open it and the workers come in and starts prepping the restaurant. Great. I'm already tired.

I spent the day cursing out horny ass Alphas and breaking fights that's Alphas started cause they wanted my attention. I fucking had enough. Sorry Jin.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I had enough y'all motherfucking Alphas y'all are too loud and horny and it's pissing me off not to mention I will NEVER give any of you the my time, now all the fucking Alphas that don't work here GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CALL MY ALPHA TO COME HERE!". I calmed down but they were to shock to move.

"Hmm... looks like they are hard of hearing". I hear a voice say. Then bang. A Alpha hit the floor with a gunshot to the head.

 A Alpha hit the floor with a gunshot to the head

"Jungkook". I said. "Hey Princess, you look so stress". He says while walking to my side and places a hand on my shoulder. "I am, they won't leave and some of them keep touching me". I said and snuggle onto Jungkook. "Is that so?". A new voice darkly said.

I saw Young standing in the doorway. "Papa!". I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Who touched you?". Young says while growling at all the Alphas. I look around and all the Alpha look like there were going to shit their pants. "Hmm... all of them". I said happily.

"Should I kill their families if they have any?". There's another voice. Namjoon. "Dad!". I give him a hug. "Hello love". He returned my hug. "So... Who's pack is going first?". Namjoon said with a sick smile on his face. "Not mines cause hi...". Bang.

Jungkook shoots that Alpha in the head. "Don't speak like you have a choice". Jungkook says with a crazy voice. "Anyone else want to voice a opinion, I'll wait". Jungkook said and swirls his gun on his finger. They kept quiet. "That's what I thought". He says and sat down.

"Actually y'all are some lucky ass people right now cause that omega that y'all like to touch belongs to my brother Yoongi and him not being here is the only reason why all of y'all are alive". Jungkook said and drinks the drink of the Alpha that he killed. But it was cut short.....

"Kill them all".