The panic of reality

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Even though the room I woke up in was nice, I'm not staying in it. I rushed to the door but it was locked. Damn it! I look around the room to find anything to break the door handle with but I found nothing. I'm weak. I know I'm a dra-wolf but I can't use my powers to its fullest until I'm mated. I go back to the bed and sigh.

'I'm sorry TaeHyung'. Keon whisper. Why are you sorry? 'I can't help you at all, what type of wolf am I?'. I hear the pain in Keon's voice. I'm the one that should be sorry Keon. You being stuck with a omega like me. I smile weakly at myself. You see Keon wasn't my first wolf.

Some Omegas have something called 'call of wolves'. If any omega loses their wolf they can call for another wolf that is also looking for a omega. However, it doesn't work for some. I was happy that Keon made a deal with me, cause losing Tio hurt me deeply.

Since Keon wasn't my original wolf, he couldn't help me when I am in danger and that's why Jin is super protective over me. He said there was a way for us to be one but no one found it yet. I sigh and the door unlocks and enters a fake ass person.

 I sigh and the door unlocks and enters a fake ass person

I roll my eyes and look at the window. "Aww look I'm sorry for hitting you but I brought you a present Princess". I gag when he calls me Princess. He opens a box....

 He opens a box

"Gorgeous aren't they?". He says cheerfully like I'm about to accept them. I'm not like my brother or Jimin. I don't need jewelry, he should have brought me overwatch idiot.

'He's walking ball of shit, I would slowly tear his skull open fucking fake ass pimp, watch me pull his smile off, I'll do it Tae watch me'. Keon growls and I laughed. "You want to try them on?". He asked. "No". I answer quickly and continue to look out the window.

It's been half a hour and Dylan never left the room. He's been staring at me the entire time. I groan silently. I pay him no mind and continued to watch birds fly pass the window. "Are you hungry?". "No". I answered fast. "How about some ice-cream since I ruined the one you had?'. "No". "You didn't like the jewelry? I'll get you some more". "No". "Tae...". I cut him off.

"Why the fuck am I here Dylan hmm? Your embarrassing yourself, I don't want shit from you, in fact I don't even want to see you since you decided to put your hands on me, I hear by announced you to be the biggest shit stain on the planet so if your not about to let me go then you can leave". I said without looking and him and he laughs?

"Feisty just like your brother". He said and can feel myself get angry because I still didn't know if he was safe or not. "Wanna know why your here? I'll tell you, one I know that your first heat is coming up so I'm keeping you here till it happens and I'll mate you whether you like it or not". He grins and I shiver.

"And secondly...". He walks to me and licks his lips. "I know your a dra-wolf my love". He whispers and I shake in fear. "Before you ask me I'm not a mystic I just saw your eyes one day turn red with a dragon claw in your eye and I knew then what you were".

I couldn't breath. When did I do that?. "By the way that guy you were with... Jimin was it?". Oh no. "He's a Angelic wolf, he just has that aura around him and I want him as well". Dylan says and laughs. "So when your rescue party comes, my men will go to the hospital where he is and take him". Dylan starts laughing like a maniac.

"Ho-how do yo....". Dylan shuts me up. "I'm a dark wolf... Well half anyway and you TaeHyung you also helped". He said and turns to me. "How did I help you?". I said trying to control my shaking. Dylan gives me a hug and I felt disgusting. "He's aura was all over you Princess that's why". Oh my god. 'Tae, what are we going to do?' Keon said with concern. I don't know.

Dylan grabs me and roughly gives me a kiss. "Mmm!". I struggle to get away from him but he was stronger then me. After he stops. "I'll be back later Princess". He kissed my cheek and walks to door but not without saying something that torn my heart into pieces.

"Don't worry TaeHyung, I'll treat the Goddess nicely".