Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2

YOONGI POV

Blacklight casino

I walked to the front of the casino with sixty of my pack members and Young by my side. I stopped and turned to them all. "I don't care what y'all do but Hisung is mine, understood?". I said in my Alpha voice. "Yes sir!". My men proclaimed. "Well then... Shall we". The moment I said that, one of my men shot out a window and my men hurried inside.

"Young". I said with my back towards him. "Yes boss". Young says smiling cause I can feel it. "You know what to do". I smirked to myself. "Of course". Young says and enter the front door in a calm manner. Well let's play Hisung.

I finally walked into the casino and what a sight. Blood and dead bodies everywhere. I'm so damn proud of my pack. I started to walk towards the V.I.P room cause that's where Young is with that bastard. The people he was with was already dead because of Young.

"Yi Hisung"

He turns and looks at me with absolute terror in his eyes... How lovely. "So you decide to run without paying and come to a FUCKING CASINO!". I shouted and Hisung whimpers like a little bitch. "Wait Yoongi it's for my family, I need it". Hisung states with fake tears in his eyes. I started to laugh. "Family... What family?". I tilted my head and smiled at him.

"W-what...?". Hisung looked shocked. 'Cute'. I thought. I started to call Kook. "HEY BRO, what's up?". Jungkook cheerful says. "How's the family?". I put my phone on speaker. "Welllll not good". Jungkook giggles. "Oh... Why's that bro?". I look at Hisung darkly and he looks at me in fear. "Hiya Hisung! Is my big bro treating you right?". Jungkook asked and then he breaks into a laughing fit.

After he calms down, he continues to talk. "Where to start...". Jungkook's voice went quiet. "Your mother was a fucking bitch". I can hear the rage in Jungkook's voice. "What happened?". I asked him. "The bitch hit my fucking beautiful face and now I have a scar". Jungkook growled. "Oh... So what did you do?". I was actually excited to found out and it showed in my voice.

"I bashed her skull open with my boot". Kook, Young and I laughed. "The father?". I asked. "Man! That guy was a fighter let me tell you bro". Jungkook loves when people puts up a fight, especially when their lives where at stake.

"Hisung, your dad is a hell of a fighter... To bad I had to beat him with his own arms". Jungkook laughs like a manic... Again. "What abou...". Hisung didn't even finish his sentence cause Young hit him with his blade. "What about your fiancee?". Jungkook whispers. "Say hi!". Then we heard a women's voice. "Hisung...". The women sounded broken, yup Kook can do that to a person.

"Jae-Yun...". I turned to him and I realize that this man is ugly when he cries. "Don't hurt he....". Bang. We heard a gunshot. "Damn... Should have spoke faster". Jungkook says. "Bye bro see you at home!". Jungkook says and I hung up. I finally gave Hisung my attention. "Tragic". I shook my head. I walked over to Young and took his blade. I said nothing and sliced him up aiming for his neck first. "I'm tired let's go". I walk pass Young saying that.

"You still need to get laid though". Soul said.

"Shut up Soul"