Mates

Jimin's POV

'Hello baby, Did you miss me?'.

Shocked, panic, and outraged. Those were the things I was feeling when I heard that voice in my dream. The same voice that belonged to that arrogant sexy Alpha mintman. The only way a Alpha can enter MY dreams is if... We're mates. I can't fucking believe it. I groaned so loud.

'The hell do you want?'. I scoffed.
'Come on baby don't be like that'. The mintman said cheerfully. Why is he so damn happy? It's making me nauseous. "Why are you so chirpy bird?'. I asked. 'Cause I get to see you Queen, Do you mind if I call you Queen?'. His voice sounded happy when he called me that.

However, I wasn't. 'I fucking mind a hell of a lot, how can you denounce my title as Goddess and try to give me a lesser title like that?'. I crossed my arms.'Queen it is then'. This fucker. 'Show yourself you creep'. I demanded. 'My bae wants to see me... Sexy'.  I fucking hate this man.

  I fucking hate this man

'You know that this is all yours right babe?'. He says. 'Ew'. I had to cover my mouth in order not to waste my lunch I had early on this guy. 'Can you answer my question now?'. I'm clearly annoyed cause I didn't get the attention I deserved. 'I'm sorry baby, What was the question again?'. He asked and I sigh.